Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Silicon Valley was pretty good at portraying the tech sector and it made Elon Musk hella mad as a bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

get that OUT of my face posted:

it still is, season 4 is coming in a couple of months

Oh cool. Didn't know they got another season coming.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

get that OUT of my face posted:

also, Girls is a horrendous show. if you're going to have a comedy show with four irredeemably terrible main characters, they need to get their comeuppance once in a while. think of Seinfeld, Always Sunny, Archer, Curb, Eastbound and Down, and countless other sitcoms. i read that in the last season, lena dunham's character rapes a man, and when the season ends, people still think she's great, she's going to do excellent things, etc. that's a great way to make people either avoid it or hatewatch it

That's pretty much my take of it, it's a show about horrible people that unironically wants you to sympathize and care about them.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Condiv posted:

Jojo's bizarre adventure is a great show if you like bizarre adventures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueryMAh5EzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv6rBVEko80

It's a generational story about the jojos (all 8 of them) and their battle against many things, but mostly against DIO, Jonathan Joestar's adopted brother and rear end in a top hat supreme.

I started watching it recently because people here keep going on about it. It gets good after a while but the first episodes are some unbearable textbook anime poo poo.

• Locked thread