Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1y_q36-mJQ

quality writing, the medium of today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
spoilers: a bunch of swole slaves start murdering rich people, and then they help normal slaves become swole so they can murder rich people too, and then everyone dies because they had not yet developed the immortal science

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
baloogan does any part of your life involve not trolling liberals

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

im not trolling this is just how i discuss politics

there are people who say, "i believe in the dumb thing", and they don't even know the thing is dumb

and there are people who say, "i believe in the dumb thing", but they don't actually believe the dumb thing, they are just trolling; they are amused by making people mad by saying things they don't really believe

and there are people who say, "i believe in the dumb thing", but they don't actually believe the dumb thing, they are just ironic; they are amused by mocking people who believe in dumb things

and then, then there are people who say, "i believe in the dumb thing", and they know the thing is dumb, but they make themselves believe it because it is dumb, and that's the highest form of trolling

deadgoon has issued a correction as of 13:42 on Feb 21, 2017

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i watch tv but it feels kind of pointless to recommend tv shows becuase it's like

"have u heard about the new show on hbo???"

yes, everyone who watches tv has heard about the new show on hbo

• Locked thread