Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I know he's badly concussed, but Travis Browne is like the anti-Frankie Edgar in that he cannot fight intelligently while hurt at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Also in that he is very tall.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Mario really wanted a KO.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Yamasaki heard Travis say 'I'm fine' twenty punches ago and was like, "Well, it's your brain, dude."

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Derrick Lewis' beautiful, dark, twisted fantasy.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Browne had an excellent gameplan for the Swangin', didn't anticipate the Bangin'.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Very much respect Lewis for gingerly touching gloves with Browne, then immediately burying him during the post-fight interview.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

Brian Stann is sweating nervously and hoping Lewis is unfamiliar with his rape allegations.

lmao I forgot about that.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The UFC is definitely going to give The Black Beast, on a six fight win streak with a bunch of knockouts, who is a social media darling, a severe dressing down in order to correct the record on Travis Browne, a guy that's fighting in Bellator's Heavyweight division (???).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQuWEaXDTtd/

• Locked thread