Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
good luck to todays winners and losers but it is monday morning and i have work to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

i dunno why cos he got hit the hardest out of either of them

he hit sam hard enough to freeze him until he got a stern talking to from his dad

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

ive never seen lombard do well so if hendricks cant beat him then i dont think he will ever be successful again

its weird its a mw fight because they are short for the div

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
it looks like shrunken heavyweights

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

in india they do a sort of naan pizza like that with tikka. unsure what its called. it might even be an english thing, cos a lot of indian cuisine was developed in england cos multiculturism.

somplaces tikka naan is inside the bread, others its like a pizza on top here

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

hes hurt definitely hurt

yeah for sure

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
hahahahahahaha

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
get wrecked browne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

JHomer722 posted:

this isn't like a kimbo/dada thing is it?

rocky but lewis plays a buff White Russian dude

• Locked thread