Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

My excitement towards Black Beast dipped considerably after his last fight, but if he starches Turd Golem all will be forgiven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Good

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Grem posted:

Oh yea Randa was the one getting picked on by all the mean girls in the TUF house good for her.

They treated a bunch of the other women like poo poo, watching them all flounder post-TUF is very satisfying

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Jesus Christ this new commentator is loving atrocious

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

He really isn't

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

goldberg had the advantage of having commentated on ufc fights for 50 years and still had nothing to say during fights except stuff from the fighters wikipedia pages. this guy is on his first day at the job

That's fair

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That fight owned

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Dan Didio posted:

Correct decision, I think. Are we onto the main card now?

Yeah

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I hope Bigg Rigg shows up at 185, even if it's just long enough to starch Lombard

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Paul Felder is cool

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

drat, 209 looks sick

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Isn't Elias the guy who did boxercise while avoiding Sam Alvey for 3 rounds? Go Ferreira

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Gay Horney posted:

loving hate this lord farquaad mother fucker

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Sam's corner man sounding like a disappointed dad

Also Tucker is cool, it'd be nice if he pushed it more though

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Belgian Waffle posted:

I hope hendricks gets knocked out.

If he wasn't fighting Lombard I'd probably agree with you

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

RacistGuidingLight posted:

That's good to hear, cuz you're gonna suck on a pear of deez nutz.

Lmao

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

There's no chance of us hearing Edmond turn into an apoplectic squeaky toy, which was Travis' only redeeming quality

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

MA-Horus posted:

May I direct you to the greatest trashweight fight of all time, Houston Alexander vs RIP in piss Kimbo Slice

That's not even the worst Kimbo fight

which is Kimbo-Dada 5000, the worst fight ever

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Incredible

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That was the best, sloppiest trashweight action we could've hoped for

Black Beast owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

At least now Bellator has a semi-popular fighter that Fedor'd likely win against

• Locked thread