Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Grem posted:

Browne looks up at Rhonda, recovering from a severe concussion "I need to have her babies".

Ahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"He calls himself a man but he likes to put his hands on women..." holy poo poo :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"That was an.... interesting... post fight interview" :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Those last 2-3 punches, Jesus Christ

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So of Browne's 6 losses, 5 of them have come from his last 7 fights? Ouch

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hahaha, holy poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Haha, the first time I actually missed him asking where Ronda was at :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Turned it on, Lewis immediately coughed, hacked then muttered,"I got this cold 'coz it's snowing and poo poo.... I'm from Texas :mad:"

Edit: "I'd like to give the ref a $1000 for letting the fight go a little longer so I could take my aggression out on Travis for beating women."

• Locked thread