Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Bluedeanie posted:

When I ask to have Travis Browne come to the light so I can speak with him, it is one of the more turbulent times in my office. Mr. Sylvia immediately loses control of all fine motor functions. He immediately jerks about violently, swinging his arms and legs in spastic directions that don’t seem to achieve much of anything aside from knocking over the candy dish I keep on my desk. I’ve since begun using plastic rather than a glass apothecary jar to cut down on time spent sweeping afterwards. I oftentimes have to ask him to stay and wait for a new personality to take over before he leaves my office for the session, due to his propensity to fall down the stairs on the way out after randomly crescent kicking the light fixtures. If the Black Beast is described as the genetically perfect heavyweight specimen, I can only assume Tim Sylvia’s brain created Travis Browne as a sort of equal and opposite reaction, so to speak. I worry that if the myths of the Black Beast are true, this persona will suffer the worst for it.

how do you keep the quality this high with events every 15 minutes

e: oh god the hendricks one is even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I'm not sure Brian Stann knows Newfoundland and Nova Scotia are two different things

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

fake bruce buffer also v. disappointing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ahahaha that was great

e: THIS IS NOT A HOMETOWN CROWD

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dan Didio posted:

gently caress you, Martinez is my dude.

shameful

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dan Didio posted:

Reported. Enjoy your ban, sicko.
somewhere in the wilderness, fatherdog stirs

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I wish I was welsh so I had that boss rear end dragon flag instead of a dumb fuckin leaf

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

this is a fun fight

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

it was good

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Esparza getting outwrestled by an unranked fighter is p. funny though

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I feel like this was a moral victory for Markos no matter what the jduges say

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

wasnt it 1 hand down only? 1 hand isnt downed anymore

knee was down tho

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahahahaha eat poo poo Carla

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

mike goldberg was at least funny in how bad he was at his job, grisham just sucks

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

this ref is loving haunting

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I mean, it's a top 10 contender vs an unranked fighter, can you even imagine a different outcome

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm from Halifax and I've heard the word "Haligonian" like four times total in my life

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

bout to get real toxic about Elias :swoon:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

did Grisham just say R2 was close

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

henkman posted:

Fun fight

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

That fight was meh as hell

I love these threads

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

30-27 how

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

if you cant enjoy a gorgeous hunk of middleweight beef with perfect hair i question why you are even watching this homoerotic humpsport

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I really dont care about this fight but a travis loss will mean an updated thankyouedmond.avi, so I guess go Black Beast

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahaha trashweight is the best

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

handsome only face posted:

bWAhaha nice loving stoppage yamazaki goof

seriously what the gently caress was he waiting for

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

holy poo poo lewis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmao

• Locked thread