Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

hey wheres the beef??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ate it all. :jerky:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

where is the beef""

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
It's at the grocery store, you have to go buy it. Or a butcher shop if that's how you roll.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

wheres the creme fillings?

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
Here is the beef
https://youtu.be/Ampd3Zcymso

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
In my balls

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Over here: https://www.twitch.tv/effinslowbeef

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

wheres is waldo

where is waldo, beef, and, the cream

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Calm down Clara

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Have you checked behind the sofa?

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
in da freeza

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Live. Laugh. Love. Beef™

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

gleebster posted:

Have you checked behind the sofa?

thnxs i found the cream, at least!!

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Time to make the doughnuts.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
In your mom, OP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

I work at Wendy's supplier warehouse and I'm responsible for handling all their beef, I literally say this phrase in reference to Wendy's hamburgers unironically and with a straight face every single day

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

can you imagine saying this phrase with no passion or comedy at all. it's my personal hell

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

can you imagine saying this phrase with no passion or comedy at all. it's my personal hell

:same:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had a edible panties, sweet pickle, and mayo sandwich for lunch. :munch:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

I work at Wendy's supplier warehouse and I'm responsible for handling all their beef, I literally say this phrase in reference to Wendy's hamburgers unironically and with a straight face every single day

lmb&ao

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Has anyone pointed at their dick or "dilznik" yet?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

de_dust posted:

Has anyone pointed at their dick or "dilznik" yet?

There are actually a lot of women here and "between my legs" would have been a better suggestion.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Beef curtains. :mmmsmug:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

i want to believe

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I'd let you handle my beef, if you know what I mean :heysexy: :yohoho:

:phoneb::phoneline::phone:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I sell phone vids to worldstar and do the same once once i catch up to the large gathering of folks I've spotted forming outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

i like that posted:

There are actually a lot of women here and "between my legs" would have been a better suggestion.

sorry for misgendering you

• Locked thread