Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

The General posted:

Are you retarded? You put your dirty plates back into the replicator and it sends all the molecules back into storage for later use.
Though its never shown, I think that's how clothing is cleaned too. Dirty clothes go in the replicator, clean clothes come back. The dirt molecules are stored away for later use.

how come instead of yet another dumb episode where the holodeck characters come to life they never did one about a monster coming from the dirty dish molecules compartment and terrorising the crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
deep space nine kept on killing weyouns and acting like it didnt matter because they could clone more. p hosed up

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
would the ferengis like bitcoin

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
identity is defined by continuity

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

TheSpamalope posted:

Khan died but he still has an identity.

the identity of an idea, the idea of khan, but not of a living person

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

TheSpamalope posted:

Khan isn't an idea he was real but he died (owned lol)

You think peeps think "khan but I really mean the idea of khan and not khan I just fill in khan in the place of IDEA" nobody thinks that becaue you made it up

he was both an idea and a real person and then he died and he wasn't a real person any more, only an idea

whatever you said in the second sentence is probably not what i think because i cant tell what it means

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
sorry you periodically lapse into incoherence fellow dogatar. maybe you should marry khan if you love him so much!!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
vulcans are space elves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

XMNN posted:

im racist against elves, space elves doubly so

also i literally just started watching star trek and in like the 5th episode picard jumps into an energy cloud because he wants to hang out forever with the energy wave he made friends with and see the universe but it doesn t work out and they just bring back the saved version they teleported into the cloud

theres some bullshit about his energy hanging out in the ship and going to the holoporter deck but the new picard doesnt remember going into space to be with his energy buddy so i dont buy that its the same one

Star trek...more like star bullshit !

• Locked thread