Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

gonna use the replicator to replicate a new replicator that can make alcohol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Psycho Society posted:

I'm pretty sure all the transporter does is take an image of your molecular state and recreates it somewhere else. I don't think there's any reason why they couldn't make a bunch of copies of someone or bring them back to life using an old 'save' except that it would weird people out.

yeah, why doesn't someone like the Borg use this to replicate billions of copies of themselves and their ships and weapons?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gutcruncher posted:

This literally happened, then one of the dudes became a terrorist.

Ban all transporters

oh

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Professor SJW posted:

but i like pooping

Then you can volunteer to be on the receiving end of the poop so you can poop more

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

man, I remember having some great poops as a kid. my poops since I became an adult have just never compared :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

literally pooping right now, but just into the toilet!

• Locked thread