Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Grevling posted:

Why didn't the Lexx rebel and kill all the humans?

Because it had an IQ of about 25 and the mentality of a very large domestic dog, so it was loyal to Stanley and would only eat planets if instructed to or if very, very hungry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

this is really important to me ok

so's gamergate so we win

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

what does gamergate have to do with star trek

future fats freaking out about women programming the holodeck games or what?

No i mean you care about something unimportant therefore everything you care about is unimportant haven't you been to schoolk

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

No i mean you care about something unimportant therefore everything you care about is unimportant haven't you been to schoolk

Star Trek is totally unimportant and I only discuss it because of my autism. Also nothing is important, b eeccause nihilism.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I AM MEEEEELELLLLLLLLTTTTIIIIINNNNNNGGGG DDDDDOOOOOWWWWNNNNNNN

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

oh got yah ok then lets continue exploring the final fronteir of our autism

Geordi is a playa imho

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

i also bet geordi is kind of a dick and bad to work for. you see tge way he treated scottie when scottie came back for some reason i dont remember? shameful

Yeah he really shoulda suggested Scottie take an online engineering course that probably woulda put him at a normal level of functioning after two half-semesters of courses. Online education may be beyond 24th century technology though.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Smythe posted:

Who is more powerful:

1) Wesley with Traveler powers
2) Q
3) Guinan
?

I tried to find the answer to the first 2 and someone on body building forum proposed #3, as well as Riker's Beard, so don't try to go over that well pounded dirt.

Probably some lame TOS energy being that appeared once and never again even though they were one of the most powerful entities in the multiverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

in laymans terms, transporters have the wrong kind of ram

I hate them now.

• Locked thread