Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Yeah they should just take all of the federation's garbage, and maybe the romulans and klingons garbage and throw it into the wormhole. Also dispose of dead bodies that way too. maybe a complex sewer system where everyone's poo poo and piss goes through a bunch of pipes into the wormhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

ill be in the holodeck bangin bev crusher

same. they'll keep statistic of who people are banging in the holodeck and everyones banging ol bev crusher i bet

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Professor SJW posted:

if you get killed by a sentient mud monster on an away mission can't tgey just load your copy from the transporter like it is a save point in a video game?

or did they just hate tasha yar too much to bother

She didn't have the right aesthetic so i don't think anyone missed her that much

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
gonna quit brushing my teeth now that i know they'll just regrow themselves. thanks GBS!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

The Dennis System posted:

I'm pretty sure that Geordi hosed that holodeck Leah Brahms.

i'd be disappointed if he didnt

dude got owned by wesley crusher of all people on his lack of luck with the ladies JFC

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I get drunk and leave for a dozen hours or so and come back to this? THIS! :yikes:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I wish the Borg had destroyed humanity because it would've meant Captain Picard's ingrate piece of poo poo brother would've died too. What an ungrateful sack of poo poo!!!1

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
:yikes:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Is this thread performance art or are these guys serious? So many layers of irony in gbs idk what's going on anymore

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
What incentive is there to do anything once holodecks are made? I'd spend all my time in the holodeck banging Lisa Ann and Shyla Styles; so maybe people work for time in the holodeck??? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'd probably go to the mid 2000's and post badass threads before they were made by someone else and pretend to be a GBS superstar. In the holodeck it is I who made the Hulk Hogan meat shoe thread as well as the MS Paint Gooooons thread.

• Locked thread