Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/833539989547933697

This is what you want driving your decision to give up a franchise player. Also gently caress you Vivek I want that pick

Incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

OMG this keeps getting better

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

Bill Simmons is furiously writing a blog post to explain away why Ainge had a really good offer that was turned down

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lockback posted:

I guess if Embiid doesn't play enough minutes to qualify Buddy has a shot at ROY. In 100 years looking back if they traded for the 2017 ROY it won't seem that bad.

I will tell people the truth

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

big boi posted:

Can Durant/Green remotely guard Davis/Boogie? That is going to be a highly entertaining series if GSW can't play the death lineup.

(Warriors in 4)

Durant can't guard either idk about green

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Buddy gonna get up you'll see YOU ALL WILL SEE

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Seattle fans being butt hurt never disappoints :discourse:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rabid Snake posted:

Not really butthurt when I can bandwagon the Warriors and my WSU favorite Klay Thompson and Sonics favorite Kevin Durant.

:)

Lol

Rabid Snake posted:

Didn't Vivek buy the team in 2013? So he had the chance to keep him?

"no effort moron"

Well I think that's mostly on Vivek for hiring some talentless hacks to run his team. How did he become an effort player who lead the NBA in blocks in 2016? Culture and personnel

Lmao whiteside gave literally no fucks when he first came into the league

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rabid Snake posted:

That's on the training staff and team environment. Javale McGee looking like a solid back up on the Warriors while trash on the Mavs. Really makes you think??

Makes me think you don't understand psychology because whiteside is known as a immature headcase.

WhyteRyce posted:

Literally every team in the league passed on Whiteside. Multiple times

Also this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

this is incredible

• Locked thread