Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Sacramento fans, just know that Orlando fans are all currently nodding solemnly, all, i been there yeah dude. it's ok to cry it is really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

BIZORT posted:

All day I'd been hearing Sacramento got this big offer on the table and that they stopped taking calls because this one team had absolutely blown them away with such an incredible offer

Wow back from the dead. How about them...magic...s?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ranadive thinks Buddy is going to be the next Curry O_0

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Tae posted:

The Warriors lose if they're forced to start McGee. They are incredibly reliant on Zaza's health if the Pelicans face the Warriors.

The problem is that Cousins and AD both draw fouls well and neither Zaza nor McGee are gonna get the benefit of the doubt. Green and Durant will get more leeway but are just going to get worn out and abused. It's a bad matchup.

OTOH Pelicans can't defend GSW on the perimeter at all so.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

straight up brolic posted:

Nice little wrinkle in this is Boogie getting to work with Alvin Gentry. DAJ improved immensely while he was our OC and he perfected Boguts role in the Warriors offense. Really good at putting bigs in the right position tactically

Also working Shaq into the SSoL offense.

Mr. BT posted:

Well, Steve Kerr has done a great job of managing minutes and the team. Remember that D'Antoni only ever played 6 guys, so by the time the playoffs rolled around, they weren't the same. Also, defense.

I'm surprised that the Suns team with Joe Johnson-Nash-Amare-Marion wasn't kept together, and I wonder how they would have done with a better coach. Or if Amare would have ever gone to college to learn how to box someone out and be in the right place defensively.

I don't think replacing Nash with Steph would have led any of those Suns teams to a title.

Lol D'antoni is a bad coach and why don't these players reap the benefits of A Real College Education and the Opportunity to Grow and Learn from a College Coach in the same post.

• Locked thread