Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Park announcement: Do not allow bigfoots to sneeze on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Today all big foot salads are $2 they are getting a bit old

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Do you still sell those bigfoot car air fresheners in the gift shop? Mine's lost its aroma

You can bring it back to life by dipping it in a swamp

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

Bigfoot Roundup enrichment event only happens once a day? I missed it with my daughter and all we got to make up for it was two gay bigfoots spooning and I have to say I didn't appreciate that at all either.

Im sorry for your experience at our Gardens. Please mention this to our bookings lady and she can give you a discount on our Sleepovers At the Gardens

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ChickenHeart posted:

Hello, can you direct me to the First Aid station? I forgot to hold my palms flat when feeding the bigfoots and one bit me.

They're clean cryptids that had their shots, right?

Just hold tight I gotta call gino

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Let me escourt you to the future centre

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nolan Arenado posted:

A bigfoot saw my dick when I was taking a piss and now it keeps trying to mate with me.

Whats the number on its overalls?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

What colour are the strobe lights in the area of the park you are located? We will have a response team en route as soon as possible.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

...and the pitch! posted:

Does it have to be a swamp or is there some leeway in which wetlands will work?

Just find one you like the smell of, then go for it!

Thats our slogan here at Bigfoot Gardens

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nolan Arenado posted:

I think they are purple but I took some mescaline before I came so I can't be sure.

Ill send Drob out to have a look

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Straight White Shark posted:

Do you mean a phone app or is this like an appetizer

Ask one of the eggheads at the future center

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

TheSpamalope posted:

I was talking to one of the bigfoot behind the counter at the build a bigfoot and HE said dairy queen makes the best burgs i was like psssshhh whaaat?

Where do you find these drat jokers

Their only experience with burgers is through fast food advertisements we get paid to show them

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Keith Atherton posted:

Do the Bigfoots sleep in a dormitory or do they have Bigfoot nests built of logs and brush and so forth? Do they sleep in trees? Underground?

As far as we can tell they never sleep. Probably why they seem to die in 2 weeks tops

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Frog Princess posted:

Can I dress up like a bigfoot and show my penis to visitors? I think since I'm not actually a bigfoot it should be within the rules...

We do not permit this inside the park. If you wanna do it right outside the gate i cant stop you however :wink:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

various cheeses posted:

Can you rent out the Gardens for weddings? What's included in the package?

We can replace the bride or groom with a Bigfoot in a twist on the classic wedding prank

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jose Mengelez posted:

the eerily empty upturned cars littering the bigfoot safari are kind of tricky to navigate around at the recommended safe speed of 80mph. squatches nearly caught up to the car a couple of times and this caused my son to cry and shake uncontrollably throughout the entire bigfoot wild west stunt show. now the little fucker wont stop pissing the bed.

also you need some kind of fastpass system as the queue for the future centre was super long so we missed out. it must be pretty sweet in there cause I never saw a single person leave.

Talk to Deb in the office and she will get you a pass that lets you take home any non-hazardous waste you find on your next trip to the park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

I found the dismantled syringe pit and now I need a nap.

They may be dismantled but theres definitely some good stuff in there

• Locked thread