Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my secret advice is to sign kevin zeitler, if you want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

looking forward to "i'm glad the bengals lost zeitler and whitworth"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Romo would get hurt after one game behind the current Bengals line assuming they actually re-sign both of the linemen who they aren't going to

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

In My Respectful Opinion Marvin Lewis either fixes the line and keeps his two best offensive players on the field instead of leaving it up to Brandon LaFell and rookies, or he is done with or without anything else

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another reason why Tony will definitely not be on the second team created by paul brown is because many players on the cincinnati bengals were not alive for the most recent playoff victory of the franchise, and more will be added indefinitely. at the current rate, there will be no players in the nfl who were alive for it, nor fans. Perhaps there would not even be a victory in the post-season before there is no longer a team in cincinnati, a city in the United States. Will the NFL last long enough? my guess? well, i would imagine so because we are not even talking about winning the championship after all. Let's say the NFl lasts 244 more years. That means there would be at least 230 seasons for the Bengals to have a chance to win in the wildcard round, or "first round" if the rules become changed at some point, maybe even more than once. And this number of seasons called 230 includes a healthy number of possible strike and lockout years, in 244 total calendar years. On Earth. Let's say the Bengals make the playoffs 15% of the time in those 230 seasons. that's about 34 opportunities to win. In at least a couple of those chances, the opposing team is likely to be severely injured at key positions. That means jeremy Hill could fumble it at least twice before it becomes a big time problem. Maybe even 3 times if the opponent is fielding players who have never played before. 47% of PodcastOne listeners "strongly agree" that they pay more attention to podcast advertising than advertising on broadcast radio. All in all i would say there is at least a pretty darn good chance of every body getting a little bit wild but maintaining composure at the end of the day.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Get me everyone else on the phone and tell them the patriots offered a first for this player. that should get us two

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

How much usually gets out during the tampering period? It's prohibited to announce a deal in place or to visit another team. Do tons of fake deals get reported that are only out there for leverage?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Warning. you'll live a hard life and die very early if that happens

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hot Piss in the mouthy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What Is The Dre Kirkpatrick Money.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the dre kirkpatrick money is what i thought uncomfortably and not what i feared

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If he plays anything other than trying to block field goals, that's not good. But his physical aspects are pretty great and he'll make a play once every 5 or 6 games if he's on the field, which is pretty bad if that's not coming across. "Depth"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I wish more than one man per decade could join into That Hall of Fame

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when I said "one man", in my last message, i actually meant one person. you may ignore this posting, but it will help me to have a clear mind throughout the next few days.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

connor barwin and kevin minter visited the bengals but both turned around at the tollbooth out front and left

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If I had to guess, he probably became a small blip on Bill's radar during the year when Mohamed Sanu was the only healthy receiver and Burkhead would first start lining up out there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

He is basically the polar opposite of Jeremy Hill in about every way possible.

who touched him as a kid?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I mean if the point was that kickers can kill a season he absolutely did more than his share. As did Fat Randy. but that doesn't make me feel like drafting a kicker high is good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

korrandark posted:

I never said anything about drafting a kicker. My point was that it was bullshit that there are a bunch of good kickers just waiting to get snapped up.

Right, I was trying agree and point out that it's irrelevant if Nugent was better in the past since he hosed them up pretty bad either way. Just didn't say it that well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kickers are more important than anyone else, in the lives of their children. youve lost the argument to me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Buddy nobody has returned my kicks since They were stolen in on February 21st. please help me greatly

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've seen the football film and i am ready to mention the following cast of "characters": that kicker from there, the large japanese egg eater, and iron man's director

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's funny to lose half your team yearly, and all your good coaches yearly unless you don't have any, as a prank

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Here's why that's not actually fake news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone should trade 45 dollars for aj mccarron. To me. i'll buy a nice "cincinnati suit" with that kind of money. have a good ole fashioned day in your life.

• Locked thread