Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I wouldn't say Matthew Stafford is in the Hall of Fame just yet but I do appreciate your appreciation of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Josh. McCown is neck and shoulders better than Mike Glennon

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

euphronius posted:

I have no idea who this is. Sounds like a video game character.

An above average right tackle that they're probably going to start at left.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
James Harrison is better than Demarcus Ware and you're delusional and wrong if you think otherwise

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Didn't Harrison beat up his son's mom because she wouldn't baptize his kid? And show no remorse about it?

She wouldn't let their son get baptized so who here is the real monster

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
that dumb Ted Thompson signing Martellus Bennett to a really good contract while letting an perpetually out of shape poo poo running back walk.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Minnesota Vikings Masters of the Power Move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
What college did Antonio Gates go to, does anyone know?

• Locked thread