Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Cavauro posted:

my secret advice is to sign kevin zeitler, if you want to.
Yeah a gently caress you to the team that does!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
LORD YES

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Athanatos posted:

Are the Bears just all in on Matt Barkley?

They will overpay for Jimmy G wont they...
They will pay just enough for AJ McCarron.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

If the bengals lose Zeitler and Whit to FA I will post video of an attempt at sepuku with a cucumber.
Gonna remember this.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

a patagonian cavy posted:

my guess is zeitler gets the money truck, whitty gets let go, and we either take OT early, go hard in FA, or both
you're a new bengals fan?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Romo will hand Tannehill a participation trophy.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Marvin Lewis probably needs to save his job this season.
He's gone after this season barring a miracle. He's the best but it's time and hell, I'll miss him. Hash tag good coach.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Bengals are only willing to listen to first round picks for McCarron and want to possibly re-sign him despite him saying he wants to start elsewhere.

They also only want to spend 15 million on their free agents and are possibly re-signing none of them.

In case you were reserved about fully joining the Bengals are loving stupid bandwagon, here you go.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
It won't happen but if the Bengals take Marshall on a one year rental they can hold off WR as a priority for a year. That would be great because they're gonna have holes that need fixing this year that not drafting a WR would help out with.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bengals becoming less stupid and asking for a second for McCarron.

Bengals remaining stupid by not paying their good free agents, two of which are great offensive linemen, and hoping to nab Fournette at #9. Running back is not a pressing need.

They also want to make their first big splash free agent signing in recent history with Logan Ryan. Money that could be spent on the good free agents leaving.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
lol I called Romo to Washington

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
If you ignore that he's constantly injured and that he's a #MAGA rear end in a top hat, Tyler Eifert was a good choice.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
When will someone nut up and give us something for our idiot backup

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Based off everything that's happening it's becoming very close to a QB thirst scenario.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Haha no.

Strong as gently caress, though. The one time a year he is clearly stronger than the Olineman and he gets good position is fun as gently caress.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bengals signing Kevin Minter.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
It's a one year deal so they'll probably still draft an ILB early. It owns. Hopefully it's THE CHEF

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Ehud posted:

I am dubious on Alonso and Timmons. They're both liabilities in coverage. We will continue to give up huge plays to tight ends just like we have every year for the last...I don't know. Decade?
I never watch the Dolphins so I know you're right but that leaping Alonso pick in the red zone from this past year was dope as gently caress.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Raku posted:

Chase Daniel was only born in 1986 and has attempted less than 80 passes in the nfl
This reminds me of Parm and his incessant need to remind everyone that Chase Daniel just needed a chance. Also that Daniel was gonna light it up in the Eagles.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

Hot take incoming, retiring jerseys is a poo poo tradition
What about Jackie Robinson's number?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

Is it really a retired number if every player in the league wears it once a year?
Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
They love overvaluing people then not giving them contracts. Though they better not extend that idiot...

• Locked thread