Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Abugadu posted:

I'd prefer we go after McCoy than Peterson, AP didn't look too hot in his few carries last season. Could just be due to an early return from injury, I suppose. But also, AP didn't sound like he was interested in GB.

Excuse me, I think you'll find that LeSean McCoy would be much happier in Philadelphia. Just attach a stick to Lacy's head and dangle a burger off of it and he should be good again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Was just listening to WEEI on the way back frpm grocery shoppimg and think I must have missed something. Did the Browns trade for Brock Osweiler and then immediately release him? Am I on drugs?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kalli posted:

Not the second part, but yes to the first. Also drugs are fun, but be careful!

I only put natural things in my body like whiskey and ice cream.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

You laugh but

Honestly I have nothing to follow that up with. Carry on.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

Imagine Sanchez winning

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Jay Cutler was a top 20 quarterback in the National Football League.

• Locked thread