Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

who on earth is going to want to pay for him

If the Cleveland Browns don't make an attempt to get him I'll be very sad, and they have a lot of money to spend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Tyrod no, you were supposed to save us from taking Trubisky. :smith:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The only thing I heard about the deal was my dad calling me to tell me we got Brock, and I was sad.

Then he was confused because nobody was saying anything about what we gave up.

This is genuinely my favorite Browns move in my lifetime. A loving salary dump in the NFL.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/bykevinclark/status/839951295318392832

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lol we're gonna find two starting guards for 10 million a year

Ignore that one of them is barely above replacement level

If you don't mind making one of them bottom of the basement-level, the Browns will give you Brock and Erving for a 7th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The day after the Browns do really good things, they lose Pryor and remind me that they're the Browns.

• Locked thread