Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

peter king thinks cutler to arizona which doesnt make sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

income inequality lets people with billions of dollars spend millions of dollars on stupid poo poo

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

floyd is so bad at catching the ball in his 4th? year. he's built bigger than larry but it never really shows up outside of the 2 plays on the pats, and for whatever reason he doesn't run routes or block inside. he can make these ridiculous juggling circus catches but if you threw it to larry he'd just clamp down on the ball and catch it the first time. floyd is a nice complimentary piece but he's really only good as a 3rd receiver that teams will lose in coverage once or twice a game for big plays. think a andre roberts or steve breaston role but in a completely different style.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Isn't Floyd almost surely going to be gone for a year no matter what? Or did his previous DUI not count for NFL disciplinary reasons since he was still in college?

the rumors have only been "multi game suspension", and he's already started his 120 day jail sentence

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

When was the last time a team let a young, healthy, rising potential-franchise-QB hit free agency? Just wondering how unique this Redskins gently caress up is

without hindsight maybe matt flynn

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Hightower rhymes perfectly with despite our

i was thinking corey lemonier

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Man I dont like the gresham signing but every other shot the cards have taken at TE has been a bust. At least he's younger than I thought he was

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

pick one to spend approximately 4 years 72 million dollars on

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the 49ers should have just re-signed kaep

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

uh, sure

Isnt he like 32 and not known for his edge rushing?

he's good though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIyXsWZiN8

watch the play at :40

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Im anxious about Nkemdiche panning out or not because Campbell is going to be hard to replace. Jefferson I've got nothing but well wishes for because he stepped up big when mathieu was recuperating in the backfield and he probably doesn't fit in when mathieu returns to his nickel corner spot, and as an undrafted guy you should be trying to stack paper up to your eyeballs

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Ehud posted:

don't worry the saints are good at these deals

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/s...864310209855489

:chloe:

it's deleted

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

he went to tha U over something closer to home too, maybe he just likes florida

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

why did we give a 3 year deal to bethea

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

he just thanked cards fans and the local hood mexican food place on instagram, lol. cool guy

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Benne posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/840060671530323969

Well he did throw 14 interceptions in just 6 starts, that's certainly impressive.

49ers got their starter

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Are they leaving the league at some point?

LOL I just saw they signed Catanzaro. They are tanking at kicker too! #suckforsam is real.

i dunno why they would want him over a udfa kicker. i think it was jay feely was bitching about how the cardinals run a super stupid kicking timing setup that led to the blocks and easier rushes but even fixing that it doesn't seem like he was all that great in the clutch department

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

wow that's cheap. really huge dude, can chip in in the passing game

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

pubic works project posted:

Cardinals bros, how is Kevin Minter? He's apparently visiting with the Colts today. We need all the linebackers.

nothing special but solid enough

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

kaepernick has an actual ceiling we've seen before (super bowl quarterback) whereas garapolo hasn't done poo poo. if pats fans love him so much then fine, he's yours forever

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

Apparently the Raiders never bothered to give Latavius an offer

Strange

https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNFL/status/843887671848177665

After tony jefferson saying he felt insulted by the cardinals offer I think some teams will just not offer anything instead of lowball guys

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

dolphins have hair though

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Spring Break My Heart posted:

How many LBs do people say are good in coverage? I feel like it's 3 to 5 guys in the whole league.

deone bucannon

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Inspector 34 posted:

I bet the fans are going to give them a graceful, heartfelt goodbye.

it's going to be like the end of the recent star trek when they played the beastie boys and the legion of ugly space orcs tore themselves to bits

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

kerry rhodes should have gone to at least one drat pro bowl

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If the Patriots couldn't squeeze production from Floyd I doubt anyone else can. That said, the Ravens should throw 8 million a year at him because a drunk and unconscious Michael Floyd would be the #2 WR in Baltimore.

I think they got about as much production as you can expect for being picked up off waivers in december

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

fsif posted:

Jay Cutler is not going to act like Don Rickles in the commentary booth, but he's probably a lot less likely to deliver the ”Brock Osweiler is a really good quarterback” pap after a bad player fucks up for the fifth time in a game. That in of itself is refreshing.

Yeah he's not going to be a physical embodiment of his memes. I'm expecting more like cris collinsworth maybe

• Locked thread