Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm not excited for the Jets to finalize their position as the retirement home for Bears players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

loquacius posted:

The Jets aren't rebuilding this offseason, they're surrendering

Yeah, everybody forgot about this pick

I guess we're using #32 on a new CB then?

Yeah the Jets are a complete embarrassment this season because they gave a man cupcakes on his birthday. And they've just completely given up any hope of getting any free agents, as evidenced by all those times they went after free agents! And how stupid the Jets are, not trading away their future for notable superstar quarterbacks like AJ loving McCarron.

The Jets suck and are going to be lovely to watch but man this article has some hosed up logic. It's bleacherreport though so I have nobody to blame but myself for falling for the lovely click bait.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I don't see a QB going before #12 unless the Jets really Jets it up, tbh

I don't think the QB's are 2013 bad so someone is going to reach in the top 10 picks.

• Locked thread