Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Curious to see the #s but I'm pleased.

edit: 2yrs, $12m. I dig it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Carlosologist posted:

The Marshall deal was a no-brainer for both sides. There's the added benefit that Marshall may be able to rein in OBJ's headass behavior

This will be a good team again next season, maybe great if they find a pass-catching TE in the draft and fix the line. Playcalling needs a tune up as well

The TE wouldn't even have to be that good. Just a fat guy who takes up space in the middle of the field like we had with Jake Ballard.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
I feel even better about the Marshall contract.

Are you able to structure deals where you can make 16m, 8m, 8m over 3 years as an example? I know SF is flush with cash but are there limits to increases/decreases in AAV like the NBA?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
His producer/stooge with the pro "couldn't make him out Mike." Savvy.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Giants

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

tarbrush posted:

I'm so sorry Giants fans.

Don't be, he's been decent for us. 3/10 seems like the right price point.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
In recent memory, they've had Anthony Wright and Josh Johnson (resigned today) as backups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/842807526785662976

• Locked thread