Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Dolphins have decided to cut off some potential FA QB options:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

its cutler all over AGAIN GOD loving DAMNIT

They are even starting from the beginning of the Cutler era by having Glennon's best weapons be Cameron Meredith and Zach Miller.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

fishing with the fam posted:

Its gonna be fun when Fox and Loggains are shown the door after the season and he gets to learn another system.

Let's just hope there isn't any guaranteed money on Glennon's deal after this year.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Intruder posted:

Where is the Romo release

Oh god the Texans are going to have to roll with Savage

There's always Cutler

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Leon Einstein posted:

Did Glennon even have the starting job at the end of the season? I thought he got yanked at some point last season.

Glennon hasn't started a game since 2014 and only has 11 pass attempts since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Coldforge posted:

Nick Mangold Sebastian Volmer John Sullivan Top-SPARQ-rated UDFA D-line Conversion will solve all their O-line problems, have no fear.

Hey they signed a former #2 overall pick, that should solve everything.

• Locked thread