Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Charles is destined for the Pats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd rather get a linebacker than keep a brokebacker.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have no idea who is out there that can replace Derrick Johnson.

Maybe...maybe his Achilles will just heal.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I despise Matt Cassell but if you think Mark Sanchez is better you need to get your head examined.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I read on the internet that he is a me-player.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was going to post a picture of Russell Okung's face looking dumb but there's seriously too many to choose from.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Dont'a Hightower would be a great fit in KC. Having a ILB that can blitz effectively will give Sutton another tool to work with

do you know how rhymes formed

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Hightower rhymes perfectly with despite our

I believe this depends greatly on your accent.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Which native americans do the chiefs use as mascots again?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Change the tomahawk chop to the mayor gavel stomp

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The stadium production people aren't doing the tomahawk chop it's the fans that keep it alive.

They do, however, run a horse around and freak Eric Berry right the gently caress out.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I found out I was 1/16 Blackfoot after I worked my way through college. I'm glad I didn't have the temptation to try and use that to my advantage.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kalli posted:

Same:

Everything from gospel to country! :stonklol:

I can't tell if this reminds me more of Branson or Silver Dollar City

edit:

Grittybeard posted:

I have, or rather had, family in Nevada (that's Ne-VA-duh) Missouri.

I recently drove through Versailles, MO. (that's Ver-sails)

kiimo fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Mar 7, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm sure Yakov is a great guy I'm just saying he ain't no Shoji Tabuchi, or like my grandpa used to say, the best jap fiddler you ever seen.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

I loving hate Branson, and I didn't appreciate that period in US History enough to give a poo poo about Silver Dollar City when I was that age.

Same. My grandparents built a gigantic glorified duplex and mother loving Johnny and June Cash bought the other side. I grew up going down there and seeing Johnny Cash mowing his lawn in head to toe black and I was in college before I appreciated just who the hell he was.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

The last time Kenny Britt was allowed close to home he was busted for smoking weed at car wash in Hoboken.

He seems like the type of guy who needs to stay away from his friends on the east coast.

That sounds like a fun day.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Diqnol posted:

Kenny Britt is going to add no value to the team and if he's our answer to "WR is a bad position for us" then Howie needs to be fired into the sun.

This reminds me of when the Chiefs signed Donnie Avery.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Is that the guy who said women can't be coaches yesterday?

edit: yep not a good week

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

And how tone deaf do you have to be to say that the day before the Day Without Women protest

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I like to assign GOOD and EVIL to my sports rivalries.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Imagine how drunk and angry Cutler will be as a backup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Why do the Redskins hate Cousins so much?

They don't like that.

• Locked thread