Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the only FA I hope the Titans re-sign is DT Karl Klug. I love that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
For once I'm excited as all hell to see what the Titans do in free agency and the draft.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I hope the Titans go after Poe to team with Jurrell Casey and then pick up either a FA LB or CB before the draft. Don't see the value there with any of the WR options. Love to see us offer a contract to Berry but it looks likely he'll get tagged.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
How can they keep both? Thought that was impossible given their cap situation.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Get on the phone Titans

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://mobile.twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/837309228205342722

I think I'd be okay with this.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Intruder posted:

Please not the Titans

I can't bear (heh) the idea of them getting Alshon and Williams

If the Titans sign Alshon I highly doubt we will go WR with our first round picks. I can see us using #5 on Adams or Hooker and then the best CB at #18.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans re-sign QB Matt Cassel to an extended deal today.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

You need a competent veteran who can run the offense while Mariota is out. He's probably going to miss all of spring and time in the summer too. Can you think of anyone better?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Haven't heard anything about the Titans being interested in Stills.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Titans getting Cooks for the 18th pick and then using #5 on the highest rated CB (Lattimore?) would be fine by me. Two immediate areas of need covered, and that's not including anyone picked up in FA.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I remember when Kenny Britt hulked out for one game and had like 200+ receiving yards and 3 TDs. That was cool.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

BlindSite posted:

Who was that white dude who went loving nuts on the titans for like 3 games when McNair got hurt and they had some funslinger back up

I wanna say drew someone.

Billy Volek?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I need some Titans news dang it. The team released DT Al Woods today, maybe making a move for Poe? I'd be okay with that. Nothing concrete, just vague interest in Logan Ryan, Bouye and that report about the Brandin Cooks trade. I need a fix!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Chance Warmack stinks

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Do something Titans!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

donta hightower followed a lot titans on instagram and was in nashville today so obviously that means it is a done deal

Don't play with me

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

:getin:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Rumors the Titans already offered the Saints the 18th pick for Cooks and were turned down. Why would they make that trade?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Would be happy with Hightower and Ryan for the Titans.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

The gently caress

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Sucks to lose Fasano, I really wanted him back. He was a great blocking TE and now the Titans definitely need to address that position in the draft.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

pubic works project posted:

Lmao rest of the AFC South is making moves and the Colts are over here signing a punter.

Titans haven't done poo poo. I guess no news about Ryan or Hightower is good for them though.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

I thought Chance Warmack was going to be a beast. What happened to him?

He's soft and just not very good

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Grittybeard posted:

A Titans fan can probably answer this better than me but he just never developed from what I can tell. I was really high on him too in that draft but he was never the roadgrader type in the NFL that he looked like he was going to be.

The line really progressed this year under Russ Grimm. I wish Warmack would have had a chance to play but he hurt his finger after 2 games and opted to have surgery and missed the whole season when he could have played through the injury.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans signed Cyprien and resigned Karl Klug and a few other of their own FAs. Also picked up two ST guys from the Raiders. Not very impressive so far. Still linked with some big names like Williams, Cooks, Hightower and Ryan but I doubt we get any of them.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans must be saving up for Mariota's, Lewan's and Conklin's future deals. Those 3 are gonna be big ones.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

wandler20 posted:

They've got like 2 to 4 years to worry about them.

Mariota's and Lewan's are up after next year I thought.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

TITS GOT A CORNER

LOGAN RYAN HELL YEAH

:hellyeah:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

titans signed NT Sylvester Williams

He any good?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

Everyone shut the gently caress up about the patriots and tell me about nose tackle sly Williams

Hearing he kinda sucks

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
WR Kendall Wright signs a 1 year deal with Chicago for 4m.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://mobile.twitter.com/PartyFowlNash/status/840594204136996864

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Nashville Hot Chicken Reels in Big Fish

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans would be a good but probably boring team for Hard Knocks. Teams say its a distraction, so I hope they don't get picked.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
So it turns out the Titans didn't offer the #18 pick straight up to the Saints for Brandin Cooks, according to the GM yesterday. They offered a swap of #5 and the Saints #11, as well as a 3rd round pick. I guess the Saints really wanted 2 first round picks because a swap from #11 to #5 sounds a better deal to me than #32. Hightower also has not visited with the Titans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

FizFashizzle posted:

Those are also pft rumors so ya know

Okay? This is straight from Robinson's mouth yesterday so I guess they're confirmed.

• Locked thread