Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the switch is probably not so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Serak posted:

to save you watching this, dude is convinced that Nintendo are gonna release a VR headset you slot the switch into, and the joycons will double as VR controllers despite the fact that VR in 720p (thats 640x720 resolution per eye) at 30fps would be really loving unpleasant.

switch finally converging in on the virtual boy in more ways than just being stillborn

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Rutibex posted:

so is the new Zelda actually that good? I assume all the 10/10s are Nintendo bribery. how does it compare to Zelda 64? is it a big open world like Skyrim? people keep saying that, but it doesn't sound very Zelda

You get to play as Zelda, the elf boy

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

https://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb

:getin:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the new zelda looks really good and fun btw too bad its on a trash console with nothing else going for it

thats my lukewarm take

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Professor SJW posted:

no only matthew mcconaughey can voice link

The ocarina of time is a flute circle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

LethalGeek posted:

Yeah you wanna talk about odd hardware choices the ps2 was... Whew a nightmare. Whomever designed that was insane.

If you all want something to mock there is not enough talk about the left joycon being busted for a lot of people. To the point that a recall won't surprise me. Mine all works though and got to play Zelda while out and about yesterday and that was awesome. I really like that I don't have to wait to get home to play something or have to look at a small screen when I do get home.

Ljl at jorting up to carry around your Japanese infant distracter

• Locked thread