Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
The OP is a huge piece of poo poo

emphasis on huge haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Lol someone bought Op the av haha

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
The Nintendo switch will have Snipperclips, the best game

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
In a perfect twist Carmant is the redditor who posted the original image and is trying to throw us off his trail. Don't let him!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
It's obviously the OP posting the same thing both here and on reddit, because he desperately wants to feel vindicated for having stood around in front of a gamestop before it opened.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Klyith posted:

Smash is gonna be a wiiu port with maybe some characters and tweaks. same with mariokart. zelda is gonna look a little better on switch than wiiu.

the only major reason to own the thing this calendar year is the new mario game.

Also Snipperclips, the GOTY

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih323XXu_3w

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Phantom Hourglass was the best zelda and you're a giant idiot + have a small dick

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

SeXReX posted:

the best zelda is darksiders 1

don't play 2 its poo

Yeha this is pretty true

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
they closed the thread :(

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Bombadilillo posted:

A good joke. Didnt think he'd go through with it!

It's p funny but also really upsetting I did my best to make as many posts as I could muster!! I gave it 110% and was betrayed

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
stealing video games isn't so much immoral as just supremely pathetic and gay

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I wanna jack off to the new zelda game haha what a day to be alive

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

NihilismNow posted:

Is this someone's office done in a Zelda style or does someone have a gaming room with the cheapest office furniture and a office style dropped ceiling?
I'm having difficulty parsing what kind of person brings framed posters to the office.

Also the door is behind where turdlord stands at his computer so when people walk in his back is turned to them which is loving dumb, unprofessional, and eternally gay

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Snipperclips GOTY

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Don't worry applewhite the switch will have a new animal crossing for you to jerk off too someday soon haha

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Thw switch thread is circle jerking because of NINDIES (nintendo indies loloL!!!) and I just want to kill them all gangland style

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Hopefully someone at nintendo gets the incredibly obvious idea of making a "Switch-lite" or something that gives up on doing both at once, shrinks it, gives it a longer battery life, and takes away the disconnecting controller gimmick.

Yeah it's called a PS Vita and it's a piece of poo poo that nobody wants

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Hustlin Floh posted:

My favorite part of looking in the Games thread is when people talk about how they're going to buy some lovely indie game for the third time because now they can play it on some new piece of trash

Lol same but with even more contempt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I have a new nintendo and it is pretty neat

anyways thanks for reading

• Locked thread