Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
hey op, why don't you SwiTcH into something more comfortable :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Three-Phase posted:

These things will be out of stock until May. Of 2018.

May 2018 is when Nintendo cancels the system.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

thathonkey posted:

i bought a wii u. fool me twice shame on me !!

gently caress Nintendo wiiu is still epic

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i wish i was a reddit or

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i can't wait to have zelda(the princess) suck my thick dong in vr

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Smash it Smash hit posted:

heres a hot take OP's feet are too small for his body! haha can you imagine!!!!!!!!!

cus he eat 2 much lmao

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i heard op is fat??

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Shaquin posted:

pretty hype for breath of the wild. a few zeldas to beat in the meantime

Lemme give u a word of advice, don't play zeldas

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Shaquin posted:

hyrule warriors is very fun and probly the beat musuo game Ive ever played

Agreed, this is the only game my boyfriend will play with me and it rules REAL talk

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Quote-Unquote posted:

why is it the legend of zelda when you play a lil fruity elf guy called Link and Zelda barely even shows up or does anything ever?

her titties are the legend

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

1 2 switch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

some1 sell me a nintendo branded switch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

This is going to be like the 5th console in a row i'll regret not buying in bulk and ebaying. I'll never learn.

its down to like 390 on eBay, that ship has sailed, dude makin pennies off that poo poo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

lol GamePissStop gave me 145 cold cash for my n3ds that I bought for 150 2 years ago, Switch HERE I COME

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Just traded in 34 games at GameStop and made almost enough to cover the Switch reservation this little bitch just hooked me up with :grin: see ya in the Switchverse

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Some1 just told me Zelda is the best game ever made...

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Zelda is better I heard

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Carmant posted:

Breath of the wild is going to be really good I might buy a Wii u for it

A.. a *sputters* a WHAT?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

3ds is still good i look forward to playing it for the next ten years

I traded mine in for what I paid for it 3 years ago lmao, wtf, do idiots still want this trash heap for babies?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I too, love stealing games for my poo poo rear end android dung pile

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

What wire doi need buy to to charge this poo poo in the car?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

I mean if I could steal one in less than 10 mouse clicks, and it's not actually taking anything FROM anyone cause its just a copy of data, and literally noone will ever prosecute the crime, yeah okay ill do it.

Ban this gently caress

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Actually the switch is the most perfect bit of hardware and then tendo has ever released it in compresses everything that is wonderful about portable and everything that is one of the lot consul and it is a perfect and wonderful hybrid of both coming together and insanely sexy stylistic Waze in the games are out of this world I'm talking pure magic this is Nintendo turned up to 11 boys and girls get ready deal with it welcome to 2017 welcome to the year of Nintendo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Rutibex posted:

its true, why would you go to a store and shoplift games when copyright infringement is so easy? you would have to be a real idiot to steal a game

:goonsay:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

How do your loving cars not have USB Ports that supply enough power. Why would you use the thing in your car? Your kids have phones, they don't care about Nintendo

Your mom has a car

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

I can't believe dummies are spending 300 dollars on a Nintendo Switch. I just got an xbox 360 for 40 dollars, and I've been enjoying all the xbox 360 games I never played before.

Well, I got Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption, and Lost Planet, and I only enjoyed one of those, but still. Cheaper than a Switch

A sick post from 2006

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Switch? No thanks, I'll take a real console

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Trump plays Xbox

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Get this I'm going to play a video game while I poop

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

3ds = bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I'm having a tard attack that someone would play a 3ds, a 12 year old console, in 2017

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

the 3ds sucks and only pedophiles play them

hmmm...you know what, i agree op

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

gonna buy the switch but no games, games are for children and I'm no child

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

can we browse reddit on the switch? i need to know before thursday please reply soon

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Look I'm an adult, and I expect adult themes in my video games. When I play video games I want to encounter the same things I might encounter in real life, e.g. violence racism bigotry homophobia fascist leaders taking over our nation and that's to say nothing of people outside our borders trying to come in and murder us it's called terrorism. I want these themes in my video games. I expect a certain level of honesty and maturity when I play the new legend of Zelda links breath of the wind. I expect sex I expect it is I expect bodily fluids I expect jizzum. These are the mature themes that I can hopefully look to Nintendo to provide me with and I expect Nintendo to provide me with them in 2017.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Excuse me but the video game the last of us was actually truly and easily the finest storyline that I have experienced taken in or enjoyed in the last 15 years

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

sometimes i think i would like to play an old game then i realize they are really ugly and bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

can we NOT talk about the theft of hard work thank you

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Gonna buy this Nintendo toy NO later than Saturday morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

The best Zelda is Link's Awakening but Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are really close.

Lol, just l u l. Have you tried botw? Get ready to poo poo your pants you little rat bitch

• Locked thread