Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Fallout Guy: War... War never changes

Solid Snake: War... has changed

Me:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Korthal posted:

Do they have Grail Pilgrims in the new DLC? I want some dead knights being hauled into battle as reliquae.

They do, according to the unit roster.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Vampires are my favorite, but I haven't played as Dwarves or Wood Elves yet. Chaos is really cool too but I like having cities better than the nomad horde thing.

I hope the standalone expansion they're working on now is the one that has Dark Elves :pray:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Average Bear posted:

They're pitching the expansions as full games now, so be prepared to fork $60 for both.

From what I understand, they were pitched as separate full games from the beginning, and it's only recently that I've seen them refer to them as standalone expansions. But hell they probably will be $60 each, and I'll probably buy them all at launch anyway.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

Why would they make them seperate games wtf? I want to be able to battle all of the armies in one game

You can. Apparently each one's going to cover its own part of the Warhammer world and if you buy just one then you just have the factions and map in that part of the world but if you have two or all three they'll fit together like puzzle pieces into one bigger campaign map.

Bolverkur posted:

yes its loving awesome to buy a game several times at full price every time and then pile on dlc like cream on top of a choclote cake of pure goddamn win, sir

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

People are speculating that it's high elves/dark elves/lizardmen

Looks like you're right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

I love Dark Elves in all fantasy worlds that have them so I'm pumped as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I love the giant bat monster the vampires have. I always just charge him straight into the middle of the enemy army as soon as the battle begins and he just takes on the whole army single-handed while I get the rest of my units ready. I keep thinking they're going to need him and they never do lol

• Locked thread