Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
like gang stalking but nicer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
these are exciting times, i am drinking that kool aid

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i think this will end up like one of those movies where we try to make the ugly girl popular but then she turns out t be really beautiful and in the end we are the ones that learn the lesson

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

I think to effectively execute this plan we'll need to doxx them so we can be nice to them irl as well

also this makes the most sense

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok i'm packing my car up and heading to the midwest rn

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

quick someone get simple minds under contract for the soundrack

and john hughes to direct

he . . . john hughes is still alive, right?

hopefully yes

*stands outside her window in the rain while holding my laptop above my head with rznv playing at full blast*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

can we the makeover were they try lots of outfits, like punk, cowboy,vampire and we make faces and then at the end when they've found a good outfit we look at each other and then nod

i thought a montage scene was a necessity of such endeavors, yes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
together we will make that frumpy poster the most popular poster on the forums

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

this but with them writing bad unchill posts. then they finally write "sup my dudes :byob1:" and we all smile and laugh.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i like the idea of some random poster all of a sudden having multiple byob people empty quoting their posts across multiple forums with :glomp: added at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ok I'm in

joke_explainer posted:

well, ideally they wouldn't notice it specifically as group action. worst case would be finding this thread, then thinking the praise is completely insincere and just a dumb project, even though we should all pick someone we honestly sincerely believe deserves some support.

yes, agreed we'll keep it low key

• Locked thread