Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit

no they will not posted:

My idea for the new byob project is to pick a random poster from another forum and be really nice to them for a specific amount of time. Not fake intrusive nice as a gag but just very pleasant in a grounded and realistic way. Answering their questions correctly and comprehensively, giving them genuine constructive criticism on their art pieces, complimenting them on their selfies in the waywt thread, etc. Interested in hearing feedback on this idea

I'm going to give this random poster the weed plant, as is the custom.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Stop acting like this idea is a joke and start being nice to someone. I recommend quoting them and saying "this post made me laugh." They don't need to know you laughed probably because you're high with the dried marijuana you smoked into your lungs, so that you could look "chill" to your friends in BYOB,.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

us: :nono: :( :doh: :stare:

us: :doh: :negative::saddowns::whitewater:

us: :discourse::cheers::byob1:

This post made me laugh.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Ace of Baes posted:

I'd like to nominate this guy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=139420

I found him by randomly clicking the last poster in thread in the Let's Play forum, he appears to mostly post in games, occasionally dipping his toes into other forums such as GBS, Post Your Favorite and Science, Academics and Languages. A cursory glance at his post history identifies him as Gamer however he does not appear to be a Pedophile or a Racist.

It begins.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785100&pagenumber=225#post469628962

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
The reason I went with that guy is he posts a lot so different people can be nice to him based on different posts instead of everyone just having to be nice about the same posts, because that could get weird. Also I feel like he could benefit more from learning about cannabis and how it can open your third eye.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792330&pagenumber=668#post469647258

----------------

• Locked thread