Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Weeping Wound posted:

huh. Turns out something did happen last night

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

can't argue with Swedish Public TV on this one

Donald Trump time traveler?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Weeping Wound posted:

seems to be minor in scape, just people throwing rocks at the cops

the curious thing us that the cops opted to shoot the rock-throwers for some reason

Pigs are pigs no matter what country you're in.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

baw posted:

nah gently caress every Trump voter they are not needed. focus on turning out everyone else, having a candidate that isn't historically weak would be enough

How have you not changed your 8 year old LF title

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Oh God this is going to be a trainwreck

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

And also promising to put coal miners out of work :grin: what a radical

Coal miners should be out of work, their jobs poisons the entire country.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

freckle posted:

why is this the dems thread rn?

TBS literally can't shut the gently caress up about how much he hates Hitlery no matter what time of day it is or what thread he accidentally stumbled into while at [10]

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Has the President complained about Clarance Thomas not being up there? I remember that was a big stink when the exhibition first opened among the right.

To be fair they kinda have a point, they have spots for all 10 black senators in history (yes there's only been 10)

You'd think they'd have room for both supreme court justices instead of just Marshall.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

\

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Brain Curry posted:

Thomas's picture is above the Coke machine.

:drat:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I feel like Sheriff Clarke would be an easy person to get kicked out of elected office given that he basically wins by running as a Dem constantly.

Or does he have a machine up there where all opponents get pulled over 10 times a day?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

One thing I like about these stories is that it helps me purge any thoughts of empathy I have for nightly news sob stories about a pig getting got

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is that DACA guy who totally just volunteered to ICE on his way out the door that he was an active gang member and so they just were ~forced~ to detain him still being held?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Is this the trump thread now what is going on

radiumcode can't handle megathreads and people accidentally clicking on the page number drop down slider were crashing the forums, so now we're being limited to the 7000 page range.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I mean yea deporting people isn't cool but maybe if leftists were speaking out before Trump started reving it up we wouldn't be int this situation.

Full disclosure Obama deported my grandmother so I'm a bit salty about that

That sucks dude sorry

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

petit choux posted:

Gonna preempt the pg. 69 fuckers. I don't babysit this thread as hard as you cats.

My wife and I cleaned up our basement in anticipation of our baby to give the cats more territory - our former outdoorsy cat figured out a way to sit on the HVAC venting in the basement rafters for warmth. She's a smart kitty.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

they put decent salad greens on the wendys grilled chicken sandwich now instead of lovely iceberg lettuce, but it is only for that sandwich

I like the Wendy's grilled chicken because they use a honey mustard type sauce on it. Most other grilled chicken options throw out any cut calories immediately by slathering it in mayo.

Wendy's grilled chicken + apple slices combo is only like 400 calories and very filling.

source: I live off of 1600 calories a day worth of fast food

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tortoiseshell cats and black cats are the loving best cats.

I love torties when they have half yellow and half black faces :3:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

How many mcdoubles is too many to eat in one sitting?

On a standard 2000-2500 calorie/day diet, you can eat 2 @ 410 calories a piece and be ok as long as you minimize snacking/take it lighter on another meal.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Also the best 1000 calories you can spend at fast food is a single DQ flamethrower burger.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

i think this is the first time i've ever seen a goon talk about eating guilty pleasures in moderation instead of either going hogwild or trying to totally abstain

I have "healthy" fast food down to a science. My favorite is the hardees double cheeseburger, same calories as the mcdouble, but it actually tastes like a flame grilled burger instead of a pink slime salt lick.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

Matt Taibbis rapidly turning into a left-wing Tom Friedman with how often he was wrong over the past year

He's kinda been annoying with his "free speech for fascists" defenses and his "any accusations against Russia is redbaiting because it might for a moment take focus off of how lovely Clinton is" articles

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

Cats are dumber than dogs

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

redneck nazgul posted:

you are partially correct, calico cattes are the best cattes

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gringostar posted:

one of my cats has a ton of problem solving skills

he can open doors that have handles, he figured out how to work the water dispenser on the fridge, and opens the sliding shower door

Yeah, my one cat can open doors and do a ton of other neat things.

The other cat knows how to purr in my ear and knead my neck until she gets food, and then how to puke up that food because she ate too fast.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Paul LePage is going out of his way to poo poo on people on SNAP, because I'm sure he thinks only black people use it.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/02/20/maine-food-stamps-ban-candy-soda/

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nice

loving PHONE INTERNET

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shageletic posted:

Pajama Boy going into politics?!!?!

it was a question where the dem thread got 5 pages of bellyaching because Pelosi didn't say she was a communist.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

This makes sense, because teaching isn't a real job and they need to understand how real people work.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fits my needs posted:

Lmao, like teachers don't have enough free time as is

Maybe they can earn enough money at their government mandated 2nd job to pay for all the school supplies they're currently buying out of pocket anyway.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

which longshoremans union u in

I was in one but then they disbanded it, if you watched the documentary "The Wire Season 2"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Remember when Clinton had 18 months to come up with an emphatic answer to "coal is dead no matter who you vote for, I'm at least offering a transition", then got the world's most perfectly packaged idiot to ask the question, and still hosed it up?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hey what are your favorite pig-words? Mine are "I smell weed" and "I felt threatened".

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Also "Hey Mr. Dreamer when did you stop hanging around gangs? Ooops gotta deport you now"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Vladimir Putin posted:

You're never going to beat the guy that straight up lies to you. Clinton's hacked emails show that she was extremely careful not to promise on something she felt she could't deliver.

Maybe she should have not had a poo poo strategy like that.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Baloogan posted:

i believe, unironically have fath, that trump will make america great again

*scratchy voice* Amer-ica *awkward pause* is already greeeeaatt *weird inflection*

*loses election*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He literally filled out the punchline to the joke of "Were does a mansplainer get his water?"

(from a Well, Actually)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

you guys ever wonder how adelson feels about helping to mainstream nazis?

No because his only concern is Israel and nothing relating to US politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

jesus christ

• Locked thread