Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lamo @ the haters itt

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

logikv9 posted:

it's going down that route for a few ME TOO ME TOO manufacturers mainly the lovely ones like lenovo-owned motorola and poor HTC

i don't think it'll happen for awhile but it will eventually happen, it makes engineering easier and once usb-c headphones become more commonplace i can see it not being a big deal anymore

LG will probably keep it for awhile along with google's pixels. samsung will probably drop it in 2-4 years. i'm personally already making the move to bluetooth so after awhile personally it wouldn't matter to me

i will update my 2011 mba in 2021.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan posted:

wtf is a touch bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6HVyaZpTgM

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

wireless charging will still be lightning

usbc for nintendont only

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i lust for precious mineral criminality

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Considering that tech and computers is my bread and butter, it's astonishing just how much I distrust anything new and how hard I cling to old stuff

I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting older and my needs are changing, or if we've just reached a point where I feel like everything I could possibly need technology for in my day to day life is handled already with the devices I already own and all new advancements are of dubious use

Like nobody is making new ovens anymore, we're in the age of 8,000 single-use kitchen implements

Also I refuse to participate in the Internet of Things

how old is induction stovetop because companies are starting to release expensive induction hot-plate style things, but the cookware has to be capable of working on it.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/breville-smart-cooker/

$1799 lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gently caress burger king

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Republicans are in for a lot of poo poo lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Things matter from now on - me, 2/21/2017

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Maine lobster roll or Connecticut lobster roll

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

K

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CT lobster roll is good

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Pretend milo is preggers in this thought experiment

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

/r/The_Donald has become one of the most powerful forces on the internet,

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:smugdon:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

triple sulk posted:

lemme dig up the story about a black guy who was "accidentally" raped in the rear end with a police baton based on investigation after the fact

France is awful, and the police determined he may have fallen on the baton or some bullshit like that.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

get you a president who looks at jeb like ivanka does

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is raising taxes on workers who have employee-provided insurance isn't he?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

Please remember that United Technologies = Carrier

lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Reminder the people affected by Enron were Californians in major cities and the Trumpers don't care what happens to those people versus their bumfuck towns getting coal trucks driving around aimlessly.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gringostar posted:

they'll blame minorities or china :lol:

Yeah theres no way that an actual trade war occurring doesn't lead to China/whoever tries to gently caress white america, getting the stink-eye

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It's Time For Politics

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

"I think slavery is wrong, morally, and politically. I desire that it should be no further spread in these United States, and I should not object if it should gradually terminate in the whole Union." - Abraham Lincoln

"Boy, that is just not good." - Donald John Trump

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zegermans posted:

I hate this person so much

TRUMP

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

jeff nooo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Big Fat Iguana posted:

lol can't wait to explain that to my clients next tax season!!!!!!! They already birch enough about Obamacare as it is

the winning runs right off the toilet seat to us all

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bad & boujee jeb when

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the racism makes the le pens very hitlerish

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This will probably end up on some training about social media policy later lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CNN IS FINISHED

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nichael posted:

I don't understand the intense hatred for CNN from Donny, especially when they almost assuredly got him elected. Why not target MSNBC who are much more open with how much they hate him?

Seriously, does anyone even think about CNN except Donny?

Trump has 1800 days left buckaroo, don't worry. Trump betrays anybody who's made any kind of arrangements wit him.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

why is every conservative a pisshogg

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Imagine larges bales of weed being put in the center of Philadelphia and detonated after nobody arouses suspicions at large bale of weed in the center of the city

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Imagine a government being run by grown adult men who believe the world's geopolitical foes are essentially batman villains.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tom Cotton is the biggest piece of poo poo in the Senate. Presidential-hopeful lil punk

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Remember when his floor was 40 :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump demands all bathrooms be in his image

• Locked thread