Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Smokin' on a night train chewin on a jelly roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

lol at trump blaming obama for organising the protests

obama hasn't organized poo poo in a hot minute it's literally ridiculous to blame that on him

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

cucksquatch

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

snoremac posted:

Is Trump's address tomorrow worth watching for entertainment or is it some boring scripted thing?

He can't read so there's only like a 5% chance it'll be scripted. He's basically going to say some poo poo the GOP congresspeople already agree with to riotous cheers and applause.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
(((THE CROOKED (((MEDIA))))))

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Burgess is finally going to have a town hall in TX26, he announced it today for this Saturday at 9 a.m. Seems like incredibly short notice but whatever.

https://twitter.com/michaelcburgess/status/836709534685093888

Maybe I'll get to ask who's going to take less.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The speech is guaranteed to go off script because President Donald J. Trump cannot read.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
smdh if we're not watching this dead gay speech in the nite crew chat

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hasn't Al Franken been a senator longer than he was a comedian?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

i just want the bridges on i-95 not to be deathtraps tho

If you live in Pennsylvania, Florida, and Ohio, congratulations on your brand new infrastructure. Everyone else can get hosed.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Trash Trick posted:

what if he actually delivers on an infrastructure overhaul

If he seriously does things that are good like spending our money on poo poo we need and fixing healthcare then loving great I'll eat all the crow you got. I'm not convinced the man has a decent idea in his irradiated skull, but if he's able to squeak out a couple and somehow get the congress to push it through, that'll be excellent and I'll be happy to vote for him in 2020.

I think we all know there's literally no way that will ever happen, though. You just know The Great Great Wall is going to be a big fat chunk of that infrastructure bill, if such a bill ever even exists.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

gradenko_2000 posted:

America is so unbelievably hosed. So sorry you guys.

We tried to keep the death of all humans on the planet proceeding along at the usual pace but like 20% of the country was like nah gently caress that let's do it now.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Homeless Friend posted:

somebody post the trump kids pic where all 3 of them are there and they look dorky as gently caress

Yeah let's just post literally every picture of the Trump children.

Also there are 4

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

oh right lmao tiffany

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jeb! Repetition posted:

How loving stupid is everyone in this country

The overwhelming majority of the country didn't vote for Donald Trump, so really not as much as you'd think.

Not enough votes for ed balls tho

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm real glad the neutered democrats are continuing the red scare.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ArmZ posted:

jeff sessions is a reactionary racist oval office piece of poo poo

The only thing he's reacted to in the last four decades has been coloreds getting to vote.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

he already has a truth, the truth of friendship

This guy was almost the nominee until he didn't know what Libya was.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Solarin posted:

Radical. White National. Terrorism

He can't even say the words!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

he kinda was actually, but that plot got all kinds of messed up, was dropped, then picked up, and dropped again

The Chris Christie of television shows.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

logikv9 posted:

i miss command and conquer RTS games and not that stupid last tiberium game where they dropped nearly all aspects of base-building

Generals and Zero Hour were really good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Play Warhammer Total War it's very good and a pretty basic mapgame.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I have a lot of spreadsheet work to do tonight at work so I'm gonna watch this new documentary about Magnus Carlsson on Netflix.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

no one would believe president trump in a C&C cutscene

Even Tim Curry memeing on space communism is closer to reality.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

trump killed american exceptionalism lol

How can you kill something that never existed

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Trapezound posted:

boy this sure is something to wake up to: confirm or deny?

Like everything else with the Trump admin, it's true as gently caress and won't matter at all but is good for the chuckles.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Who's this guy? Is that fuckin true? Lmao if so

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Malachy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikXJ2fEUpiY
paul ryan about to give a press conf

Lmao nah

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
So the Sessions decision will come down tomorrow afternoon to coincide with two or three terrible executive orders restricting voting rights or enforcing marijuana law or whatever, and the press will do nothing because Friday's news is the trash.

Right?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The real story is the illegal leaks of classified and other information, and not the member of my administration who probably illegally leaked classified and other information.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jughead absolutely fucks. Ladies and dudes.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Duscat posted:

how does everyone suddenly have an opinion on a comic nobody under the age of 50 ever read

I read a couple of them Archies and I'm 35.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's 6 a.m. on the east coast it's not nite anymore bitch

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mayor Dave posted:

thankfully no one important gives a gently caress about the least coast

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Of course she is this is the world we live in. Fake populism and nationalism is the way of things. White people are going to war against each other within ten years.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Sounds like Bannon to me. Also everyone knows Trump hasn't read that book because he's too busy watching television, and also he can't read.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Pretty weird how significant minorities in each house and not using any of the parliamentary obstruction rules at their disposal allow the democrats to delay nominations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/837499711913357312

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hi I got blood drawn this morning at the doctor ed balls's office after not eating for 9 hours and nearly passed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

GobiasIndustries posted:

What donuts do you like, we're discussing ways to raise blood sugar ATM

Donuts are too carby I don't like sugary bread. I'll take a warm croissant if it's an option tho.

The lab techs gave me a bottled water and some peanut butter crackers and that got me vertical again, and then we went and ate noodles at Pei Wei which was disappointing but did the job.

• Locked thread