Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

enraged_camel posted:

Between your bizarre belief that a probation is not a punishment, your weird insistence that it is better and more effective to talk to would-be terrorists in private to tell them to post their terrorist stuff elsewhere, and douchey posts like the one I quoted above, it's frankly unbelievable that you are a moderator.

Yossarian-22 posted:

Squizzle did a racism. He did an imperialism. He did a nationalism. He did a xenophobia. He did a white fragility. He did no growth. This makes it abundantly clear Squizzle does not understand the intersectional nature of the multiplicity of his offenses

Sic semper tyrannis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

g o nl n si g o b l i n s go i n s g o b l i n a go b ulns g p c k i m s go nljb s g o b l ib a g o hl obr g p b l j b e a gpbljns gonlins TRJMKP TRYMO TDUNPO TRILP YRUNO TRUMP TEUNP TRUMP goblins

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

yall can post n post but i still aint gonna read em

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Mbh-YCsV0

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

The last thread not only didn't kill the forums, but did kill Milo's career

What good things will Trump Thread 3 accomplish, I wonder

thread one was the baloogan thread
tgeas two was the turdfyzx thrwaf
thrwsd three id up for grabs

make yr bif to be spul of the thread friendos

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpub::justpost::justpost:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dear twittwr peoplr tweet my posta if yr not a gobvlim

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if yoyr poatin to clomb a number list of postand not for the joiy of postin, yr jou and the koy of othwrs, your not doing thread right

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

As the game master, you must create an air of separation between yourself and the players. You are not one of them. You are everyone else in the game world. The game master's screen is a common tool that accomplishes this somewhat. You can take it further.

For my sessions, I planned to wear a mask to hide my face. I chose a mask similar to the one used by the phantom of the opera, except that it covered both sides. White and expressionless to erase my appearance of humanity and partially detach the players from the notion that I am anything but the concept of the storyteller. It also creates an air of mystique, drawing the players' attention further into the story you tell.

It is important that you accompany this mask with a more subtle mask. The "true game master's mask". You must act more confident and add that to your voice when you narrate. Act like you know something that the players don't, especially because you do. You can go so far as to change the accent with which you speak, as if putting on the physical mask also changed your persona into that of "the game master".

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

enraged_camel posted:

Between your bizarre belief that a probation is not a punishment, your weird insistence that it is better and more effective to talk to would-be terrorists in private to tell them to post their terrorist stuff elsewhere, and douchey posts like the one I quoted above, it's frankly unbelievable that you are a moderator.

Yossarian-22 posted:

Squizzle did a racism. He did an imperialism. He did a nationalism. He did a xenophobia. He did a white fragility. He did no growth. This makes it abundantly clear Squizzle does not understand the intersectional nature of the multiplicity of his offenses

Sic semper tyrannis

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i dont really like this thread can we start another

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

ladies love cool dudes gettin kicked in the nuts james

ooowwwaaaauugh my nutsjames

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i hope he congratulates us on the new thread

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/833850942948716544
crfazy to find myself always cheering for the deep state these days

im not on soxiak medis ami a dewep state now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

in some cases its actually loving hard to find people anywhere but those places, but that's becoming less and less the case as people are more open to relocation to avoid the lunacy that is rent.

lmebo if the midwest becomes a dusty ahithole dependent economically on runming cheap server farms for the coastal professional firms

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

probably my favorite personal conteobution to the trump thread image canon

noy to brag but im actually braging tbh im h*cka plzed w that crop

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

im gonna hide the page numbers on this thread just so no one bothers with teh epic page 69 poo poo

holy poo poo you are a saint

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

plz hide page numvers for all of cspam

let that be our stylesheet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

or keep page nimbert but replaxe the font for then w a wingdings font so its like page apple page lighthouse page turtle page sunshine

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nah thinikng more just hide them

p l e a s e

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also kill the postcount checker ting for cspam

live/die by postin not by pistcoonts

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

yospos is pretty much dead cause cspam/trump thread siphoned away some of the more frequent posters

this brongs me no pleasure, kevin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also yo ospis has the cleanest stylsgeet on all the forums idk what bedevils you abouy it baloogna

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im glad the tgraaf has turnea to topics like, how rich and still wolfin dick??

trumos ameticsa

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

lol like i'll ever go back and read that old thread ever again

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FCKGW posted:

Macinyos CSS supremacy

big fan of the win95 thema in awful.app tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

i got fired that morning and was already drunk and despondent by the time the results came in

although the guy i was drinking with voted for trump

i enjoyes the slow revealtion that rsalidy is garvage and wr live deeper in demiurgic bamboozlemeny than anyone evet expactws

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

teump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

clivk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

man the demiurge is a really neat idea, you can have a creator deity to hate for all the hosed up poo poo in the world and still have a benevolent deity as well

valentinian 4eva, demiurge more bumblin than malicious, :toot:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wizard on a water slide posted:

we need a God drat name change thread

I was owned by the last big one

we need a nameswap theard

you post and the next poster or prev pister habe yr usernamea exchanged

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

o poo poo where's O&R to tell us all that because we mentioned how funny it is that Milo got dumpstered on just when he should've been at his highest point is actually exactly what Milo wants and we will regret how hard he is owning us one day

i reallu wanna ser o&rs cocainr dossiets and prodiles of every cspam poatet

gotta have a red yarn wall in hia attic or basmeny or garagr that lays out how wetw all secret atf agebta or w/e

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fojar38 posted:

considering how they reacted to a black centrist of impeccable intelligence who is happily married with two daughters i too would like to know how they would have reacted

ever thinl abput how Obama had basically all the posutuve traits of every potus from nixon until homself and trump has every single negatibe traot fron the same groiup

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nixons paranoisa, carters dumb af "cut wadte and pork" aw shucks common sense budfeting, reagans litetal actual dementia, ghwbs detachment from realiry and ineloquence, clintona roamin dick also hia incapacity to deal w thw press ptofessikbally, gwbs legion of doom of advisots tremblin to stick they dicks into a war

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

meanwgile Obama had the eyea of a hawk, ears of the wolfg, strengtu of the bear, speef of the puma, and a cybernwtic horse w a rifle

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

:chloe: get on swappa and buy yourself a second-hand older flagship for cheap

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dont buy wndows devices unlesd you have to

never buy a winphone or tablet

if you can afford a mac buy it
if not steal one

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Grem posted:

Rob Thomas' mom died of cancer so hard that he wrote a song about it and became hella famous for like 4 years.

tgis one right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

fak u u arnt boss

true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BarronsArtGallery posted:

Macs loving blow. You're paying for a fuckin brand name and an ugly plastic look

respectfully i disshrew but i encourafe you to folloq tge path laid out by yr heart friendo

• Locked thread