Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I did a thing posted:

Kasich on Trump situation: "I don't like people who say 'I told you so...' but I told you so."

self loathing mfer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

The world would be better if there was 1) a cure for man and 2) it were that cheap. Alas,

im offering an old fashioned shellackin at a fraction of that price

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

thank u yawning voidmass for donald "j" cumpt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

petit choux posted:

If Squiz doesn't post a power rangers gif for this I don't know ...

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

drat how many seasons of Power Rangers were there anyway? Did Japan just pump out these things like soap operas, every day for 20 years?

theres been a new episode every week w some exceptions for uuuuh i think 40 years + american footage + a korean authorized sequel series to one of the seasons + 3 us movies + underperforming spin off series (masked rider) + some quantity of video games

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

We've forgotten what a real, 90s style republican looks like

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Apraxin posted:

small victories and all, but philly (best city in america) had a bunch of local primaries (which basically function as generals, with the gop only putting up token challengers) tonight and the winner of the dem one for city DA is a defence attorney who's made a career of representing protestors, defended arrested members of BLM and Occupy, sued law enforcement agencies 75 times, and never worked a single day as a prosecutor
https://twitter.com/CBSPhilly/status/864658878599921665
:unsmith:

yesssssssssss yessss yessssssssssssssssssssssss yessssss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

yeah

out of all the 3 letter agencies the fbi is the one that will gently caress you harder than any other one could and they will do it in a completely legal and well documented manner
my favorite 3 letter intel community member is the inr

ps rex tillerson can gently caress himself

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you can just mentally throw triple brackets around a bunch of terms in anything gorka says

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

in a solipsistic sense, yeah, i guess

hes a hologram

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

theres a frog zord? that owns

yes and it can make smaller frog zords come out of its mouth and suicide bomb a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

• Locked thread