Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Tonight is the golden dawn of trump threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Drink the pee

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://youtu.be/oGs5ddOTcmw

17:50 mark for trump piss tape

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The old bitch make the tweet?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

How many mcdoubles is too many to eat in one sitting?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I think I could eat 12 mcdoubles in one sitting because I am fat and hate life.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Unfortunately this isn't up to the standards of supreme leader trump and his consumption of an entire family bucket of KFC extra crispy thighs and legs with two family size gravies.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

On a standard 2000-2500 calorie/day diet, you can eat 2 @ 410 calories a piece and be ok as long as you minimize snacking/take it lighter on another meal.

Illegal spotted

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Whoppers are pretty good. Arby's have the best cheese aticks, but those roast beef sandwichs are not good.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Cats are dumber than dogs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

mules are sterile

Yeah. Bulls are meant for breeding.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

With this pet talk, it makes me wish I was trump because then I could have my own priebus to make my bitch.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Spicey said Muslim hate groups are equal to 1st amendment rights lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

:whitewater:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Had some jalapeno poppers yesterday, now my b hole is spicy :(

Ask a cat on how to lick your butthole to make it feel better.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

lol I know that old guy giving grassley poo poo.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

it's like white people love getting free poo poo, but not if it's named after a black guy

Nah that old guy is cool. He was a big Bernie guy and very active in dem politics.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

so he was a liberal plant spouting fake news then

He is a constituent of grassley too.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

So is it true then? Can we get a confirmation that Bernie woulda won?

In Iowa? No trump was going to win this state but it would have been closer and maybe have stopped the state senate from flipping.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

:batuka:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This is how my dog sits on the couch.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

yeah at a lot of these town hall events they do this. they want you to rsvp so they get your info so they can email, call, send letters, or harrass you.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

they are also going after the ipers (public worker pension) and just got done gutting collective bargaining. It is going to get worse. :)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

BarronsArtGallery posted:

realtalk -- when the guillotine is in front of Goldman, are you going to wear a poncho while begging for the blood spray to hit you or will you be sans poncho?

I will help drag them to the guillotine and make them lay on their backs to watch the blade fall.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Nonsense posted:

Maine lobster roll or Connecticut lobster roll

Connecticut

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Seven deadly sins season 2 is out

:trumppop:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

yea and u really should do a podcast or something like that as was mentioned earlier

so +1 to that

:choco:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This isn't a trump tweet. He would say museum of inner city blacks

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

why are ur posts glowing now?

Are u the chosen one??

She is op

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

:unsmigghh::syoon::jiggled::jeb::getin:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Well I'm done with slate political podcast. Plotz in the episode after the Muslim ban said it would have been acceptable to him if the legislature had passed it instead of it being an eo. He is such a garbage ghoul.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

quadrophrenic posted:

plotz is a font of terrible opinions, just breathtakingly bad opinions

"hey, maybe corruption is a good thing because it keeps the gears greased! :downs:"

i'm kinda tired of gabfest these days because john dickerson has been a real tepid weenie lately

He has and bazelon used to hold David's feet to the fire but she just let this horrendous opinion stand.

The same episode he was arguing how the protests are good but must be brought under control because too much base energy might make Dems shift left or get primaried out. Wouldn't want more partisanship!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The Muslim ban is no longer called Muslim ban. The Muslim ban is called no muslims allowed ever. See different.- Steve "Ted bundy" miller

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

That Chicago tribune ipninion column is terrible but isn't the first time it has been suggested before. All by Dems

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Did trump speak at the cpap yet?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Has a serving president spoken at coax

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

in west wing the president requested the VP resign and he did

:shrug:

gently caress off sorkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

hows your gf doin ken

Sexually pleased by my clown balloon cover[d dick. We are planning a three way with some crazy antiabortion lady at cpac.

• Locked thread