Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Despite being a huge mess of a thread, it is not a chat thread.

fake news in the op???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

hey since we're starting to talk about anime again, feel free to have this daycrew simulator i just made

https://tinyurl.com/gv57keq

spun the wheel, landed on ANIME

accurate simulator

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

close this thread, reopen the other one until it gets page 100000

gas thread ban op, and then all other posters as well

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

new thread, same posts

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mo_Steel posted:

never forget

we must avoid this fate, i have faith in my fellow posters. :glomp:

lol lf was poo poo and seems to be looked back on fondly only by bad posters

we seem to be doing pretty well so far

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

<---- Page 1 post haver

same

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol at everyone tiring themselves out in posting sprints in the first 5 pages

you gotta pace yourself if you want to finish a trump thread marathon with a medal chance

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Augus posted:

this is what pacing ourselves looks like, get your head in the game bitch

excuse me but you're speaking to a posting olympic champion here

in terms of quantity, not quality i mean

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

how did baloogan get more posts than me

did he hack the postcounts

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ramadu posted:

i mean, are we?

we are

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zen death robot posted:

im gonna hide the page numbers on this thread just so no one bothers with teh epic page 69 poo poo

oh god, please do this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

look if any of us were good with money we wouldn't have paid real money that could have gone towards burritos to get on this site

"im going to spend 10+ dollars on a dead gay comedy website" - financial geniuses

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Corny posted:

Not to be all :goonsay: but honestly, I do not understand why CS people/software devs use any kind of Mac what-so-ever. Anything you can do with MacOS in terms of development, you can do in any Linux distro easier and for free.

plus gently caress brew tbh

the only thing more lol worthy than macs is linux

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Ape of Naples posted:

Has this been posted?
Senior CIA analyst resigns because of President Trump's 'disturbing' actions in office
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/cia-analyst-resigns-trump-disturbing-actions-article-1.2978009

tfw your president sucks but you can't be assed to try and stop him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

milo's life being ruined has been the feel-good story of the year

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tadashi posted:

We have to live in a country where people who are unironically fans of Dog the Bounty Hunter and Swamp People get a vote that counts as much or more (depending on the state) as the rest of us.

but he's the dog

the big bad dog

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

yes our federal gov is now officially a farcical joke

[extremely yinlock voice] was it ever not

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i always love the "centerists" saying "if they were a leftist you wouldn't be saying anything" like that's a defense

if they were leftist they wouldn't be doing the bad thing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also when someone's first response when asked about pedophilia is to talk about the specific age of consent then uh :chloe:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

i feel like at this point you have to call it the tolerant left every time just like we call them the failing new york times

i always see the "tolerant left" thing as a badge of honor, like the right is getting scared and is trying to say "hey uh aren't you supposed to be tolerant instead of feeding me my own teeth"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Inkel posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-matt-schlapp-react-235221

CPAC sponsor chair praises 'brave' Yiannopoulos but concedes he crossed boundaries

:smug: growing into infinity

translation: oh gently caress lusting for young children matters? what the gently caress why, poo poo, gently caress

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shovelbum posted:

I think it's important to realize that Trump won millions of bone stock hillbilly racist non reddit non shitposting non incel votes and being angry at weird internet echo chambers is not a flawless solution

what are you even talking about

those "weird internet echo chambers" are the entire reason the nazis feel confident enough to go outside

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

since it wasn't in the OP i will once again type out the Things That Matter Master List

- emails
- lusting for children

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

peace plan: if we surrender immediately so i will be payed a large sum of money, there will be no war

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

oh cool you have advanced problem solving and tool-usage skills? too bad youre going to drop dead in about eight months, lmao you headfoot fucko

tbf a large lifespan hasn't worked out so great for us

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gringostar posted:

one of my cats has a ton of problem solving skills

he can open doors that have handles, he figured out how to work the water dispenser on the fridge, and opens the sliding shower door

cats are extremely smart when it comes to getting to places they aren't allowed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

you guys got six pages to make this thread restart amusing

i wasn't aware this thread's purpose was to entertain you, specifically

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

eatenmyeyes posted:

I would guess that it serves as an outlet for hunting behaviors.

i'm not sure there's any hunting behavior quite like that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wild cat: *sees bird, crouches, opens suitcase & assembles high-powered sniper rifle*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

so our president needed to visit a museum to understand slavery was bad?

if his holocaust adventures are any indication he just sped past the "slavery bad" parts

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why would he need to clarify this? seems pretty cut-and-dry to me

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

cnn famously hires people who assault journalists

don't see how that means they also hire pedophiles

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

personally i would go a step further and ban people from talking about pizza ever, because nobody ever shuts up about it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

why are u up my dick today

i have no grudge against you though???

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

It turned out protesting milo was good

Huh

giving him attention is just what he wants and furthermore farrrtttt

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

screw you, buddy

i cant see this post on account of how banned it is

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/834125095031406595

Now, you folks can come to my Town Hall or not, I don't give a right god drat. But if one of you pissants interrupts my lecture on Death Panels, I'll shut the whole thing down!

if these protests continue i'll do exactly what the protesters want, that will show them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

Lol, with Milo quitting Breitbart I hope half the writers resign in disgust over pedophilia apologia.

Just like the Roman emperors, the thing that ends up taking down the truly evil is kiddy loving (though back then it just gave them syphilis)

all the super rich want is to engage in consequence-free pedohpillia, but they always eat poo poo right before they get there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trash Trick posted:

Kinda in a weird roundabout way tho.. it caused him to get too big and he had nasty poo poo for people to dig up. The stage is set for more milos down the line!

you defended milo so lmao

• Locked thread