Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

etalian posted:

Well maybe Trump thought Comey wouldn't document his attempts to interfere with the Flynn investigation?

lol well maybe not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Hmmm actually has Trump ever sported facial hair? He always seems perfectly smooth, not even stuble

Maybe tgat colloidal silver hosed up his follicules all over

all stubble all the time

locks out for trump

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not sure what you are talking about and have never been banned but yes!!!

TRUCKIN AND INDIANA IS ALL I CRAVE

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I'm the best kind of Hoosier because I am actually a huge Buckeyes fan by birth and raising
i grew up and realized that its much more amusing to not gaf about duke vs carolina cuz everbody else gettin so worked up is just :discourse:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

It's prett6 well established that I'm the Indiana poster least likely to mention being a Hoosier in this thread

So for the next few days my plan is to make this avatar purchase worth it by constantly harpoing on living in a lovely rear end state

my lovely state invented nascar to celebrate getting drunk and outrunning the cops while smugglin liquor

which is ncaf i guess

e s s e q v a m v i d e r i

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

C-Euro posted:

I feel like I'm experiencing time all at once, like I've just shoved my face in a pile of melange and I'm just breathing it in. I've got liquid 2-CB and I'm dabbing it on the head of my prick. I feel the Cosmos.

gently caress, I'm going to bed.

That's what I figured.

wth just eat acid and shrooms like normal folks do you fukken weirdo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

shiksa posted:

i couldn't afford tickets to see boris play pink a couple years ago and im still a little miffed about it.

holy poo poo ive seen dinosaur like 4 times since they got back together and all but once it was louder than the last time

not that i could really hear them last time lol

guess i pulled a beethoven inventing bradwave after seeing them twice ah ah ah

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

OH HELL YEAH

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

shiksa posted:

the origins of nascar and the insane ways crew chiefs cheated back before, like, the 90s is amazing and the current state of nascar is kind of a disgrace to that legacy of the dukes of hazzard forming an outlaw sport.

well theyre stil figurin out how to cheat

it was actually kinda heartwarming to hear almirola was 'heading home to mooresville' :3:

like srs car folks are movin here from all around the world to go fast, its totally weird but kinda cool

not that that id trust any current winston cup drivers to run a still for me :colbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't know if he will. He won't get to stick around long enough to cause a lot of damage. Most incompetent by far but not worst.

lol if u dont think if he leaves office early in disgrace it wouldnt be the most damning thing

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if he stays in it til he drops and they 25th him cuz hes too comatose or stroked out to fukken argue

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

oh is this why you're a piece of poo poo?
bee geez stayin alive by the grace of ed balls but does not praise him for shame

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Tell me about the cheating because this interests me. I am interested in Nascar right now.

cheating? im shocked! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME shocked!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

i've lived in the south my whole life and it's a real shithole but I still wouldn't move to the great lakes or midwest if given the opportunity. they're not worse, they're just a different flavor of poo poo.

i couldnt take the weather somewhere like that, my back would just flat out refuse

nc is at least rly beautiful when you can get away from all the assholes :unsmith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

my first thought on 9/11 was "i bet this was an american"

i remember thinkin newton was full of poo poo and we were fixin to see some majorly unequal reaction :smith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I recommend la preferrida lentils as thus far they have not included tiny rocks

lol if you dont look your veggies anywaze

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i praise ed balls yet drat pittsburgh

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

central coast on up seems alright but i'd really just like to get a cabin in the woods a mile back from the road in maine

omg i would love to be synthcabin neighbors with vince clarke :allears:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Sandy Hook truther eh?

i went to art school where they trained crisis actors :colbert:

least i never saw a drama kid go a day without a crisis

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I still check, but it is a lot tougher with lentils and I appreciate them being as discerning as i

Oh if you are allergic i can respect and pity that

Oh man that sucks tho. Blame your God imho, not lentils

idk if im allergic but yeah i cant eat none a that poo poo with fiber in it

fukken kills me inside

maybe when trumpcare passes i can get insurance and see a doctor i f i w i n t h e l o t t e r y a n d m o v e t o c u c k n a d i a

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

bushsbrain

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

just lol if you live in north america and you're not within 100 miles of the pacific

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

no ed balls

i aint sayin quoting the prophet of our good lord is the same as praising his name but far be it from me to say it is not in the spirit of the shadow chancellor

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

g o d i s a c o n c e p t b y w h i c h w e m e a s u r e o u r p o s t i n g

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

TRUMP!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

considering most of trump's shtick was advocating every position and people just latching onto the one stance he had that one tuesday as the reason to vote for him, we could probably frankenstein a new deal democrat out of him

he agrees with the last person he talked to , we just gotta lock him in a room with glenn greenwald or some fdr scholar and then send him to chat with les again

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

T r u m p i s G o d

i do not say that there is only one god but the only god i follow is https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

marmot25 posted:

I misread this as psalm 63

how the gently caress do you misread OPEN PALM SLAM thats like misspelling your own godammm name!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

there is a distinct difference between suspense and surprise, and yet many pictures continually confuse the two
ill explain what I mean

we are now having a very innocent little chat
lets suppose that there is a bomb underneath this table between us
nothing happens and then all of a sudden B O O M
there is an explosion
the public is surprised but prior to this surprise it has seen an absolutely ordinary scene of no special consequence
now let us take a suspense situation
the bomb is underneath the table and the public knows it probably because they have seen the anarchist place it there
the public is aware the bomb is going to explode at one oclock and there is a clock in the decor
the public can see that it is a quarter to one
in these conditions the same innocuous conversation becomes fascinating because the public is participating in the scene
the audience is longing to warn the characters on the screen -- you shouldn't be talking about such trivial matters!! there is a bomb beneath you and it is about to explode!!!!!

• Locked thread