Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/greggiroux/status/862313341158641665
yaaay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm saying it doesn't matter. You won't see major turnaround in 2018. Trump might not get re-elected in 2020, but Republicans will retain control of the House, Senate, and an increasingly partisan Republican Supreme Court.
I still believe the Democrats could take the House in 2018. Aren't gerrymandered districts extra vulnerable to wave elections?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

We're gonna die of alcoholism or exhaustion at this rate before we ever get to page 42069

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Indefinitely, for all the reasons I posted earlier.
A man cannot step on a human face forever if his other foot is constantly slipping on a banana peel.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

gregday posted:

serious question

given how much he lies about everything, what's to stop trump from releasing falsified tax returns? is it that part of the release includes the IRS certifying they're legit? how would anyone know the difference if the incriminating poo poo was scrubbed?
Trump has no willingness to go through that effort/risk when in his mind the matter of financial conflicts of interests is settled with a press conference with a bunch of manila folders filled with blank paper.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/cathleendecker/status/863094274262310912

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I really don't think this lasts. Like yeah, nothing matters lol, but I think I understand now. Nothing matters in the long term. We will all die eventually, and no matter how Trump's presidency ends, there will be another Republican president within 8 or 12 years. Nothing can change that.

But this doesn't last. This doesn't become the status quo. Eventually, someone will stop it. We'll forget the lesson eventually, but this isn't our new forever.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I have a weeklong vacation with friends starting next Friday and I am absolutely positive that that is when the poo poo will go down, because this is all being done to spite me, personally.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Agronox posted:

tbh you should eat dog food once or twice a year just so you don't get too arrogant

not cat food though, that poo poo's disgusting

is this a sex thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lol

• Locked thread