Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
close this thread, reopen the other one until it gets page 100000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

shiksa posted:

wait hold up theres military base golf courses lol

that fuckin game is a blight on this earth i swear to god.

yeah but poor people aren't allowed to play it so it will endure until then

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Tonetta posted:

Who would have guessed that the same exact peoplr who believe in an invisible man in the sky makes everything so, would also believe that witchery could change the outcome, but only if they don't pray hard enough

to be fair the revived god Kek was able to influence enough dreamscapes via meme magic to steer the prime reality into the donald trump verse

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
gently caress

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
hey its my six year account birthday

i regret a few of the years

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
yeah im nite crew

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

youre not going to explain this are you

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
thank you

trying to google it just came up with a graph with much the same scheme except it detailed that white evangelicals were the only group where support for the muslim ban increased rather than decreased over time

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

prefect posted:

Seems like they're bad people.

yes

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
my cat found a mouse in my garage too young for its eyes to be open, a week ago. i still have it, its tame and sits on my hand. also, pees and shits on my hand. that's my mouse news.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

rudatron posted:

like, i get it, it's an innocent ratte, didn't do anything wrong, probably has sentience

but

i don't think you realize what danger you're putting yourself in

human beings are very fragile & killable biological machines, and the normal c-spam nihilism aside, your health, well being, and life does have value

so please don't be stupid, don't put your health, and the health of the people around you, at risk

dont think you can handle it 'cleanly' either, it's actually possible to die from just breathing in fecal matter from vermin

very young vermin, afaik, are unlikely disease vectors, due to the problem that they are very weak and die to most sicknesses. when i discovered it, it was already in bad shape due to dehydration, so doubly so there. most resources/people I've checked on this are not overly concerned due to that, but i'll take your input into consideration

death under this presidency is certain anyways

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the big danger is hps, and i mean, it kills so few people around here, I'd be a minor celeb and probably the case that everyone will bring up regarding the dangers in being too big a pussy to commit muricide.

local idiot dies to creature he could have killed with a single elbow drop, science marvels at the folly inherent in the human condition

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Mar 12, 2017

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
only pussies die from plague and my gene seed had those weaknesses purged

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

rudatron posted:

yeah but you dont want to be that person

also, you should read up on 'conditional probability'

you're just trying to experience mousedeath before i do. bet you think you'll get a sweet new disease or germ thing named after you, while ill have to settle for a memorial loving park bench.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
if i get sick, im going to claim that i in fact knew all the risks and dangers, but went through it anyways due to possessing health insurance, giving republicans the last argument they need to destroy public health care forever. in my death, i will have my final revenge on my archenemy, the American public.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
and the mouse won't even care, the worthless poo poo.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
to be fair we essentially did that to ourselves, too

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

rudatron posted:

yeah but we did that by choice

it owns

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the rich will get to have cripsr transhuman immortal yiff parties, all we will get are the docility mutagens in our drinking water, on top of the gay frog water.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

there wolf lmao posted:

middle aged guy in my religion class aladvocated for the genocide of mkllions of muslims because "they are all rear end in a top hat death cultists"

I live in NC, where the economic anxiety is real

but mommy, that other kid wanted to genocide me first

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
mouse weight has increased by 50% in a week, at this rate, in a year I shall have a mighty beast capable of inflicting great fear

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
Bioware is probably completely aware that the facial animations are a loving disaster and knew before release but I'm guessing some EA suit had a gun to their head while screaming about MORE CRUNCH TIME DEAD LINES WE'RE MOVING UP THE RELEASE DATE because some quarterly report is coming up or some poo poo

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

would you like fries w that

id like to order.... this meme to die :twisted:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

good job playing a game somehow worse than mass effect

nice music tho

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jho-peCAKs

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Doctor Spaceman posted:

the game has more serious problems than the facial animations, they just make for funnier screenshots and videos

oh yeah its a bioware game its going to have terrible problems but the facial rigs is something that even they would have had to know was objectivly garbage, is all im saying

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

lmao though imagine busting your rear end making the next installment of a hundred million dollar franchise and you know it's poo poo but some suit tells your team it's time to ship and you don't have a choice unless you wanna get fired

and then one of the more reputable review sites calls it a "gruesome trudge"

talk about getting trumped

this happens more often than youd like to think

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

basically this is every video game that isn't a self-funded two person homebrew

maybe not even then

nintendo is pretty good about not being idiots nowadays

they've actually done the reverse. eternal darkness was going to be trash and then nintendo swooped in because they _really_ didn't want the only mature title on their kiddy system to be bad so they pretty much grabbed the entire studio by the balls and held a hot knife at their scrotum unless they stopped being loving stupid as poo poo

then again they did have the Nintendo Seal of Quality and all that poo poo so lmao

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

a.lo posted:

And then what happened to them

eternal darkness was good and they made the mistake of thinking themselves competent, so then they made Too Human and hosed everything up for themselves forever

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

and then later on they made Metroid Other M lol

japanese devs can get really weird when americans start liking/developing a series more/better than they did locally, and metriod was kind of the double whammy there where even nintendo begun being influenced by their resident ancestral ghost spirits of racist samurai demanding death to the pale skins

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

rudatron posted:

She's blue because blizzard

blizzard is so boring that they had to shoehorn CORRUPTION into their robo racism plotline

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Weeping Wound posted:

I like the ones where they don't talk at all and just play the game

i like the ones where they play really strongly, break down the game mechanics, and discuss interesting things and not when they do roleplay with themselves

https://lparchive.org/Civilization-2/ is a favorite of mine

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i feel bad for south koreans and their impending nuclear destruction

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im sure the trump admin tho will be willing to bravely sacrifice the lives of south koreans before turning around to trumpet that, well, at least this means less us jobs going to south koreans

he will give a speech at the seoul crater and talk about his new line of ties he made everyone wear to the proceedings

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
cora is the straights appropriating gay culture, in space

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
everything will end badly, what loving reality do you think you're in

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

i still cant fuckin believe that nermal is a dude while garfield is asexual

whoa

Tiler Kiwi