Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

El Disco posted:

Pretty loving stupid. We keep re-electing Grassley and our freshman Senator is afraid of Agenda 21.

Funny story, I had a conspiracy nut as a government instructor in college who told us that Bush Sr. is responsible for Agenda 21 and etc. etc.

I'd never heard of it before and there didn't seem to be any good info on the subject, but by chance about a week later Bush Sr. came into my restaurant and I waited on him. I decided to ask him about it, prefacing it with that my instructor was kind of a conspiracy theorist and it would be very interesting to the rest of the class to hear if he had anything to say about it. He told me straight up he had no idea what I was talking about, but was super nice about it.

Pretty sure he had someone call the school about it because like two days later the instructor sadly announced she would not be returning next semester.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

idk how the dems will screw up the series of slam dunks that are set up for them rn but wow itll be exciting to find out

By promising to end investigation of everyone else in return for impeachment votes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
A year from now all of this will turn out to be true and Pence will be President, and Pelosi and Schumer etc. will be telling us to take the high road.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

What was she responding to?

someone said that she wouldn't nevertheless persist

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Just visited that subreddit to see if Trumpers were losing faith yet and every post is about Seth Rich. I feel like I missed something. What is this conspiracy about?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Fullhouse posted:

some poo poo from literally a year ago based on the private investigation of a conspiracy theorist

it's distraction

Haha, a year ago. Wow, I didn't expect that kind of desperation but I'm loving it. Check out this post from a cheese-brained MAGA: "It's why all the fake news being dumped today about trump to hide the truth"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

they've been this crazy since the 90s

This is correct. All the kinds of people who supported Pat Robertson's run for president have multiplied and grown bolder and more embittered.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
hehe

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
When Donald Trump sees an apple he thinks "not much money in growing apples. What a loser"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

lmao i don't think "really good ohio food" is a valid series of words

haha what the gently caress

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Fullhouse posted:

are those... oyster crackers????

on top of what looks like five pounds of cheese, "chili", and spaghetti noodles

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

loving FIGHT ME

no way, I don't want you to get winded and throw up this bullshit all over my shoes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
say what you will about alex jones, I bet he ate much better chili than that when he forgot his kids

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
but if i get plastered anywhere else i won't have to eat that? :v:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Rushi posted:

what will the pence thread look like?

Imagine a horse pounding a human rear end-- forever

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol wonder which senior official that was :iiam:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Is that thinking about Nothing in the Heidegger sense or the Deadliest Warrior sense?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
aw no, truckin and fuckin was my favorite avatar :(

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

i got a gas station burrito b/c it's maximum calorie value vs. cost

been there

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
pseudo-good

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

drat, that owns

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

petit choux posted:

That's the poo poo right there guys. But when we got to Bill Mitchell's listed address, we find nothing but a mobile home with a server in it.

the tweets were coming from inside our hearts

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
hoosier looks like hoser

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
gotta wonder why that is

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I hate my 9/11 story, not that many people fondly remember theirs. I was driving to school and the morning radio guys just got the initial reports that a plane hit the WTC so they were like "haha what a terrible pilot" because they were morning radio hosts and they had assumed at first it was like a tiny prop plane.

They switched over to a live feed which I assumed was a "live feed" and when the second plane hit the reporter started doing this whole hysterical "oh my god a second plane has hit, we're under attack" thing that I actually thought was made for the show to be a funny Hindenburg parody.

So I was laughing at 9/11 on 9/11 while it happened :(

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

that's not true i've seen trump on tv today

he's metaphorically hiding in the bushes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
what if putin has been following this thread just laughing

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
getting a real faith +1 vibe from that psalm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

are there any psalms about just wanting to be friends with god but not really liking Him that way

special friends lie in bed and thirst for lips

• Locked thread