Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Mirthless posted:

:cripes: why is it always Democrats who say this weenie poo poo?

mike huckabee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

support your local big dinner boys

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

TildeATH posted:

Like everything from The Onion except the newscast from the future, this is actually not funny at all. Writing at The Onion has been poo poo for a full decade now and anyone who thinks it's funny is actually dumb.

all their good talent went to clickhole

http://www.clickhole.com/article/incompetent-leadership-donald-trumps-body-doubles--5375

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I'm glad I long ago stopped asking "how can it get worse?"

now I'm asking "how will it get worse?"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

thank jesus for lord president trump

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Agean90 posted:

trump getting undone by basic rear end covering, amazing

it makes perfect sense when you think about it

trump has never had to fear consequences in his entire 70 years of existence, so the concept is completely alien to him

him trying to imagine scenarios where someone might AVOID consequences is beyond alien, it's like asking what a pebble dreams about when it goes to sleep, it makes no sense to him

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

lmao you figure these guys would just skip the denial phase at this point

they should be defaulting to bargaining at least

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

imo things will calm down and there will be more more moments where trump truly becomses president on his trip

if trump is even allowed into israel he's gonna piss on the western wall

maybe literally

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

boethius posted:

I'm willing to bet he's not going

what about the saudi's and their billion dollar party

I hear the king of sudan is going

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the world is fading into gauze

twisting onto itself like a gyre

we knew that some day annihilation would come for us, all things that are born must also know a final moment

we just didn't expect it to be so funny

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

you know ive thought the same thing, that this is a sim to keep peeps from going mad during long spaceflights / hibernations

this is what happens with the space freezer breaks down and minds start to wake up when their bodies haven't been drained of hibernation fluid and refilled with blood

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

The curious death of MSNBC is one of my favorite subplots

it feels like the universe is trying to balance some strange alchemical formula and it can't make things equal and it's going crazy

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/864633771143942144

[puts hand on a huge quivering blob of yuck that looks like a billion orange peels stitched together around a monumental gobbet of rancid milk] it's.... it's afraid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the one thing that kind of blows my mind about this is that I'm actually just no longer having even a basic emotional response to fox news

like it's pathetic, genuinely pathetic, like in one of those dumb coming of age stories where the protagonist gets bullied all the time and then he comes back to his home town after finishing college and the bully is still going through the same motions just in his mid-20s at a dead-end job and with a few more chips on his shoulder

weird and saccharine and parochial

• Locked thread