Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The last thread not only didn't kill the forums, but did kill Milo's career

What good things will Trump Thread 3 accomplish, I wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

You and I took breaks of up to 8 hours a day, oftentimes more

Baloogan was furiously masturbating to gun mags while refreshing the thread for like 6 straight weeks doing nothing else

He doesn't sleep, he just goes ominously silent for random amounts of time varying between 2 and 16 hours

This is false. Off in the distance the wind always, always, a l w a y s howls "peckerwood"

how sweet it sounds

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I can't loving believe they're deporting the frigging pandas now

what's next, the fr*ggin gay frogs

drat You Press Secretary Alex Jones

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

i dont really like this thread can we start another

It's not a Trump thread/country/planet if you look at the state of what's going on and like it or existence

We Are Home

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We're like 7 deaths away from President Alex Jones

Goodnight

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

zen death robot posted:

im gonna hide the page numbers on this thread just so no one bothers with teh epic page 69 poo poo

:swoon:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Only time page number should be visible

is page 666

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

boop

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

triple sulk posted:

i dont want people to be hurt but i also want trump to have a horrible crisis to deal with so he can gently caress it up royally and be impeached

America already is a horrible crisis

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/everythinggoats/status/833874898892234752

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/deray/status/834026440492535812

So yeah it's gonna be 7 more years not 3 :fork:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Good news: America has been made great again

Burger King just bought Popeyes for $1.8 billion

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CNN posted:

The Department of Homeland Security Tuesday officially laid out the Trump administration's plans for aggressive enforcement of immigration laws, including a potentially massive expansion of the number of people detained and deported.

The memos, which were obtained and reported on by CNN over the weekend, serve to expand upon the orders, which are unrelated to the controversial travel ban currently tied up in the courts and being re-written by the White House.

The guidance explains how the administration plans to put in place the goals dictated in Trump's executive orders, including vastly increasing the resources to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Customs and Border Protection, building a wall along the southern border and taking a hard-line position on undocumented immigrants.

For one, the implementation vastly grows the number of individuals who can be deported using "expedited removal" procedures, which affords immigrants almost no court proceedings. Under the new policy, if someone can't prove he or she has been living in the US continuously for two years, he or she could now be eligible for expedited removal. Previously, this was limited in practice to people apprehended within 100 miles of the border and who had arrived within the past two weeks.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rudatron posted:

the proper comeback is the guillotine

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Remember that thing I said last thread about him absolutely going to attack trans people and everybody ignoring it because he didn't start by attacking gays and lesbians

Unsurprisingly it's starting http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/320402-trump-to-roll-back-protections-for-transgender-students-report

Like things weren't already going to be hard enough for trans students under DeVos

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/bro_pair/status/834200693376421888

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trash Trick posted:

I thought about that distinction right after I posted. Relish was the wrong word, sorry. But like.. when we're talking about literal veterans committing suicide because they lack access to mental health care, would you really not feel sorry at all?

Either they knew what they were voting for, or they didn't and voted for it anyway

I have enough legitimate reasons to worry, I'm not shedding a tear more over people who literally got who they wanted.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They can't do anything even with full power

holy poo poo

triple sulk posted:

this is the greatest day in human history

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Was dubya literally ever this incompetent over the span of 100 days

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

isahdfksadhfshdaufdsuhfsadhsafhafhafhhahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

When obama expodes?

???

??????????

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Something Mattered

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

angerbeet posted:

LOL Paul Ryan just wasted 7 years of his life, also the rest of his life :henget:

I am no longer upset Boehner got the gently caress out of dodge right before everything happened at once. Ryan I enjoy suffering through all of this somehow even more than I ever would have enjoyed Boehner dealing with it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This Trump fella was wrong about how sick I'd be of winning

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/mikedebonis/status/845363898324832256

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

*plays Ice Cube's It Was A Good Day on loop rest of night*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it is insanely cool to me that neither major political party in america is capable of governing with a majority

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Has Obama stopped smiling once since stepping out of the White House, serious question because I can't imagine how your body could strain itself enough to prevent displaying the sheer joy for even a moment

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

What page of the thread did the Flynn thing drop during

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RUM HAM posted:

Flynn bomb was around 3456.

Thanks <3

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trouble in paradise?

CNN posted:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Friday that US sanctions against Russia will remain in place until Moscow "reverses the actions" it has taken in Ukraine.

The comments are notable given President Donald Trump's at-times reluctance to criticize Russia over its actions in Crimea, though he did declare last month that the territory was "taken" by Russia. As a candidate, Trump hinted he might recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea, and sources have previously told CNN that Ukraine-related sanctions were on the table for review as part of Trump's interest in pursuing warmer ties with Moscow.

"American and NATO support for Ukraine remains steadfast. As we have repeated at every ministerial and summit since Russia launched its campaign of aggression against Ukraine, NATO allies stand firm in our support of Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity," Tillerson said at a NATO meeting at the organization's headquarters in Brussels. "We do not, and will not, accept Russian efforts to change the borders of territory of Ukraine."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NYT posted:

A federal judge on Friday gave final approval to a $25 million agreement to settle fraud claims arising from Donald J. Trump’s for-profit education venture, Trump University, denying a last-minute objection to the deal.

The judge, Gonzalo P. Curiel, issued his order after considering a challenge from Sherri Simpson, a former Trump University student from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., whose lawyers say she should have had a chance to opt out of the class-action settlement and individually sue Mr. Trump, perhaps forcing a trial.

The civil settlement was not enough for Ms. Simpson, who wanted to see President Trump tried on criminal racketeering charges. She also wanted an apology.

But Judge Curiel, in his ruling, sided with the class-action plaintiffs’ lawyers, who had urged him to approve the agreement, saying it was the best possible outcome for roughly 3,730 students, who could recoup more than 90 cents on the dollar of what they spent at Trump University.

Something something the TAXPAYERS will pay for it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ziwe/status/847876933866188800

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-investigation-trump-election-primary-marco-rubio-576850

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/849071039170662400
https://twitter.com/markpopham/status/849071928753217536

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

While all this happened, a Trump Enemy has fallen

quote:

Man Down, a war thriller with Shia LaBeouf, grossed just £7 ($8.70) when it premiered in a single U.K. theater over the weekend, according to ComScore. That’s the equivalent of selling a single ticket, given that the U.K. Cinema Association puts the average movie admission cost in the country at £7.21.

World Record Failure. Sad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

deadgoon posted:

maybe if more people bought pepsi for cops they would murder fewer people

that loving ad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

like after the inauguration protests every right winger I knew was all up in arms about aaahhhh the tolerant left they're the real terrorists

Then Richard Spencer getting cold cocked became a meme and they saw the left get SUPER PUMPED UP at the thought of beating Nazis senseless, and then a lot of them stopped and have been radio silent ever since. The few who kept at it stopped once Milo got firebombed right after they all stood up for him. They recognize strength and fear it, and then right after their own party gets cucked by itself and they look even stupider

They value their own comfort above all other things and it's critical we make it clear to them that if the cost of engaging is the loss of a comfortable and private life

It's amazing how shellshocked they instantly became at being treated the way they treat others

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a real chump posted:

the right have no voice more because their idiot party is in full control and flailing and the circular firing squad is in full effect, less because the tolerant left is owning dead trumpists and nazis

like i know how loving hopeless these morons are, but them dying is literally the last good thing they can do and jumping up and down claming a victory isn't awesome

This motherfucker really over here decrying exercise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

*cries more about people who got exactly who and what they voted for

There was no 'This Will Happen to Everyone BUT Me' clause in what they agreed to and there never was. Now it's happening to them too. Oh well!

• Locked thread