Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

McGlockenshire posted:

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/836700893114417152

I wonder how badly he'll gently caress some of these up when delivering the speech...

- OH YEAH we're big time going to war

- and Russia's gonna be our pals in it. Ain't that Putin great?

- Feel that optimism y'all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Alright what

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that NYT article was just Trump spewing some free-form verbal diarrhea

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Turdfuzz posted:

someone shoulda come out like "trump is a punk rear end bitch" n then just walked away

Should've legit been Franken just roasting Trump for about 10 minutes. No policy talk, plenty of better time for that later. Just 10 minutes of really personal mocking of his hair and his face and his ties and his daughter-lusting and his hands.

Then you kick back and watch him blow a gasket on Twitter like a bitch. I'm totally serious about this.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

This IcyHot ain't gettin to the hot and now I smell like Vicks

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Squizzle posted:

if elected to the senate i will ignore all legislative work and instead sneak into my esteemed republican colleagues offices while they are voting and debating, , and I will quietly wait behind a door or some furniture.

when they come back i will leap at them like a snarling bobcat and begin striking them about the head and chest w a length of nautical rope, which i will bring

vote me

Okay

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Squizzle posted:

frankens a good national candidate because for a lot of reasons and one of them is that he can sound like a reasonable person someones balding uncle would consider voting for, but can also speak the language of the sassy angry folks

Also he's a celebrity and a familiar name even if you aren't aware of why he's a celebrity and it's 2017 and this is America

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

OPTICS

we dead yet?

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Yo I jacked up my neck yesterday and now that poo poo's in my back too poo poo is weak wtheck

ed: Balls

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Posts itt making me dizzy

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Jokes on you nobody gets Arby's

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

:jackbud:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

We're not dead yet?

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

This poo poo ain't going away

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Remember when Watergate was supposed to be some hot poo poo

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Hoo boy

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Idk what y'all are talkin about but I'm over here still playin Witcher 3 dlcs because I'm like a year late to every game. Well not right now right now I'm lying in bed not sleepin on account of you jabronis and Hot Saucerman is on my tv but I'm not watching

Anyhow Trumpp dumb Sessions' finished let's get Spicy tomorry

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Donnie's gonna be very disappointed in all of us and the LYING MEDIA when he has to ask his buddy Jeff, who did nothing but also did nothing wrong and totally he would've had him do a thing if he could have but didn't and if he did it was great, when he asks him to resign I mean he resigned himself I mean no resignation no resignation

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

triple sulk posted:

In a surprise twist, Obama is the independent investigator

AND HE'S GOT A STEEL CHAIR BAHGAWD!!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Ugh this is all great but how am I supposed to finish without a fistful of SPICE

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

:stonk:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Paul Ryan is a piece of poo poo

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Just wanna say now that, in the future, when we're all clapping on our holovisions and kicking back to watch Bigly: The Rise And Fall of Donald J Trump (And Also America) , that I didn't think Galifianakis could pull off a dramatic turn as Bannon, and I've never been so happy to be wrong

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Oh Lord he's playing Dubya dress-up

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Jesus he makes my skin crawl

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Mons Hubris posted:

Guess this ship must be a place

This will be in my head for the next 72 hours

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Thank Satan the dude's so small and petty and legitimately unintelligent it's just about the only glimmer of hope we have right now

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

RUM HAM posted:

uhhh

CNN banner right now

Trump will fire Sessions tonight

Then they'll say Sessions decided to resign

Then they'll say he asked for his resignation

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Oh boy that pass by the reporters they showed on MSNBC just now, Donnie seems pissed

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Coolguye posted:

this reads like a welcome to night vale intro, only it's real

poo poo I gotta Night Vale back up

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

ATTN: Turdfuzz

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

shiksa posted:

when given the option of goony windbreaker and sick rear end leather bomber jacket who in their right mind goes windbreaker

shiksa posted:

right mind

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

!!!!!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Nichael posted:

steve brule 2020

You throw Doug Prishpreed on that ticket and I'm game

Butter Boy is comin to town!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Still think he's fired tonight

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I'm 2 beers and a shot or two deep but I also said I'd do at least 60min exercise every day thru Lent in solidarity with the gf whose trying to abstain from sweets (not that either of us are even remotely Christian but an excuse is an excuse) so anyway now I'm simultaneously mastering stairs and posting sup

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I wanna learn goddamn woodworking this pbs dude is the poo poo

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Jack Black fallin on hard times

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

a real chump posted:

oil baron named rex gonna save the republic

METAL GEAR?

Adbot