Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine being so loving stupid you believe God sent Donald J Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Sex numbah

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lustration is a legitimate way to prevent the GOP or their ilk from ever holding office anywhere ever again

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

gop infighting and nothing getting done for 4 years is probably the best we could have hoped for tbqh

Dems and liberal cowards also on the verge of growing a spine

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe posted:

'please dont take away my ACA, just get rid of that obamacare' sobbed the old white couple into their gruel, the only thing they can afford with their social security checks

Burn in heCK GOP sCUM

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I'd like to see independent districting done, but to do it in the first place we're going to need insane gerrymanders in favor of the Dems, and at that point we should just use our supermajority to destroy the GOP so that another party that is interested in governance and not so far right takes their place

You people all have such small imaginations

New constitution. New form of government entirely

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

what the gently caress

Hahahaha hahaha

THE WORLD BURNS AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Why is Jake tapper so cool on such a poo poo network

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I would love to see Netflix and others do a blackout day with nothing but a screen that says "here's your senators email/phone number, tell them not to gently caress with net neutrality".

That would require a spine

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
God I hope it works but in the most metal way possible. Like a Metalocalypse deal where's he's speakings ons da stage and like his eyes pops outs and he's strangled by his own intestines and stuff

Yeah

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

This is getting pretty wild.

Trump lied, because he's a retard? No way

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
death by loving primary lets go

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

Apparently the majority of the democratic party based off of a fairly recent vote...

lol whats it like to be this dumb all the time?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lol @ perez win allowing centrist rats to come out of their poo poo hamlets to gloat before TRUMP takes a poo poo on their ideologically bankrupt party

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

gently caress Marco Rubio. gently caress Trump, gently caress Paul Ryan, gently caress Jason Chaffetz, gently caress Mitch McConnell, gently caress all of them. God drat, my default state is pure anger now.

Yeah I'm angry all the time.

Imagine being a liberal and being fine with everything all the time.

Pussies.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Augus posted:

Why does this thread hate John Oliver so much?
It's like you guys enjoy having Trump as your president.

because he is a liberal coward who is incapable of actually fighting the right wing or winning elections or literally anything useful

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

samantha bee shat on bernie and his supporters for months and then after the GE continued to deny that hillary was bad and just blamed white people for voting trump.

she also is rich and wants her kids to go to all white schools

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

That's a legitimately crappy thing, but I can't hold out for some perfection. I especially can't when it's the host of an ultimately inconsequential 22 minutes of comedy every week.

"Segregation is pretty crappy but I can ignore it" - Centrist on Somethingawful.com

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Trapezound posted:

is it that she wants her kids to go to all white schools explicitly or is it that she wants her kids to go the best schools, which happen to be predominantly white, because structural, endemic racism

🤔

no she is explicitly anti-integration

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Former Everything posted:

In case you were wondering how Grant County, Kentucky is doing after loaning Ken Ham 68M to help build the ark exhibit with he belief that money would pour into the region:

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Grant-Co-leaders-Ark-Encounter-doesnt-live-up--414791203.html

The answer is lol you hosed yourselves and gave millions to a con man

ken ham

ken bone

hame bone

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

jesus dude, I'm sorry I didn't phrase my leftist shitposting on something awful exactly how you wanted me to, please don't kill the supreme court, thanks!

what he's saying is is that you have blood on your hands cuz you're a dumb biotch

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

that's his opinion, and while saddened that I left such a negative mark on him, he's free to have it in the free state of C-SPAM

a negative mark

akin to a skid mark

so youre saying you pooped om him

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wikkheiser posted:

hmm yes, one of our financial packages is a 9mm pistol free with this motorcycle. we call it the "mad dog package."

but if you'd like to upgrade to the cadillac with twin chandeliers mounted on the hood, we'll throw in a free silenced MAC-10: the "snake plissken special"

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

Iirc he needed actual proof that he had epilepsy and afaik being afflicted with "Massive loving Dork" syndrome isn't good enough in a court of law

What went wrong to allow our nation to have complete choads be so influential

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Founding fathers were rich fuckers who set up an unsustainable system that was set up to benefit rich fuckers through time

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

buttigoblin

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Kellyanne low key monster in bed

Also monster in general

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Oh my God she is the goblin that Trump got caught in bed with

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Brown Menace posted:

by broad immigration overhaul he actually means broads, hot foreign chicks above an 8 get instant citizenship

Ah yes the Ali G plan

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

do republicans know they're being insanely hypocritical and don't care or do they lack the self awareness for that?

They don't care

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LIBERALS

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Free oj

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I got Venom Snake really drunk last night and his wisdom knows no bounds:

"If someone wants to learn the holy doctrine of Marxism through the lens of a loving children's cartoon then be my loving guest"

Venom Snake on Anime, 2017

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

i glanced at the news

its literally the end of the usa

and its fuckin rad

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
america is gonna be like the desert planet from Heavy Metal in like 3 years lmao

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
lol why cater to blue collar whites when they're all gonna be dead by 2020

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Jive posted:

It's not like "Trump" won in a landslide, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to mock him and Spicey for the past month.

My dad is a Navy man who voted for pro-choice candidates for budget reasons and weathered my pro-life mom's rage, he currently survives on a pension and battles bronchitis every winter and he was too disgusted to vote. He could've been a swing voter. You could've convinced him to vote dem. Why didn't he?

I guess this discussion is better suited for the Democrat or DPP thread so I'll shut up now but I'm not always alright with letting this stuff slide. Death is certain inshallah

DEATH TO CENTRISTS URA

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

It'd be cool if he died on the air.

this but rush, or hannity, or even o'reilly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU