Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
oh hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
hereby declare this a

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
rip page 10k

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
wheres the poll

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

even permabans cant stop my shitposting

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

The right honourable Ed Balls has decreed this thread the designated waiting list for liver and pancreas transplants.

This megathread, as per C-SPAM tradition is run and maintained (poorly of course) by a bunch of alcoholic derelicts and druggies who choose poorly how to spend their free time! :sparkles:

:tutbutt: :tutbutt: :tutbutt: :tutbutt:

This megathread's focus is generally on Donald Trump's current reign as Chancellor of his puppet regime which is run by an ad-hoc skeleton crew known as The Legion of Doom, i.e. "Why we Drink" set to the tune of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgsZx9kHvU4

However, international and domestic incidents are covered as well as loose and general topics, just with the spin of drunken insight into uncharted waters.

Despite being a huge mess of a thread, it is not a chat thread. We have one here.

Our current C-SPAM president at the time of writing this is: crazy cloud All hail! May his unconventional wisdom be our light in these dark and trying times. Inshallah~

Nite Crew has a radio station/video/chat thing which helps unwind from the insanity and blow off some steam :beerpal:
It is most active during EST evening hours, between 7 pm - 1 am Movies typically run at 10 pm EST
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Everyone is welcome to post! Day Crew, Lurkers, Tourists, D&D refugees, whatever. It's not some exclusive club, nobody gives a shiet. :justpost:

There are only a few conditions to keep in mind while posting here if you are new to this thread and C-SPAM in general.

C-SPAM's Nite Crew embraces the philosophy of Ephemerality: In which all good and bad things come to an end eventually, and our posting is but a mandala for Death 👏 Is 👏 Certain~👏 Namaste.

Fenrir's chains are broken. Hannibal ad portas. Dondal T;armp did a reverse benghazi killing an 8 year old american girl who liked minnie mouse cartoons and an american soldier. Kali has come to collect. Oppenheimer did nothing wrong. Dr. Ian Malcolm was right.

Especially if you are new, read the rules!!

This is important so that you aren't the type of poster that goes

"B-b-but...I came here into this sub-forum to this thread specifically to find substantial news instead of a news site and to engage in disingenuous intellectual debate where I am always right and you are wrong. Instead... all I got was pages and pages of circlejerks, tired memes and terrible youtube links to music!!! I'm complaining because my tummy is upset on account of drinking too much milk and I refuse to offer any articles or links of my own and I won't contribute either!!!"
:qqsay:

You aren't the first, and you won't be the last at the McDonald's Drive Thru window. Spam is in the name of the sub-forum :chloe: It's a fast and loose environment and yer just kicking the hornet's nest if you choose to hit submit reply without this kind of self-awareness going in this thread. It's just a fair warning.

If you really want to have a discussion on a particular topic with regards to Trump, his cabinet or what the h*ck is going on America today, provide links and articles or news. People will engage you! Just don't expect to always fully pan out. Drunks have hang overs to deal with in this nightmare scenario and prefer summaries.

Brevity is cherished here unlike D&D.

If you truly want to gaze into the abyss and learn what the gently caress really happened today, we have this nifty Abyss Gazer device. (Seriously, click on it. You're welcome.)

It is a patented prototype that allows you to observe safely in the finite space of our lives, the dark aura convalescing into this pit of despair without making your brain bleed right out into your eye sockets and dripping grey goo tears after warping into a subconscious singularity where distinguishing the gap between reality and a farce is impossible and you just never come back. :tif:

It's not a guarantee, should the prototype fail:

Alcohol has been proven by Nite Crew scientists after laborious experimentation to be the one guarantee to ensure your brain does not go completely broken to survive this presidency.

Time has slowed down significantly since our first Twitter-American President's whirlwind transition into the White House. It has been proven by Nite Crew scientists that alcohol is a time traveling device that will help you escape the phenomenon of slowed down time being weighed down by this highly dense pocket of insanity by briefly altering your consciousness and desyncing it from this current timeline and allowing you to fast forward when possible.

Black out periods have been recorded as common, so as always use it safely and responsibly since tampering with time and space with alcohol requires a massive amount of energy resulting in volatile and unstable rifts in the continuum. :science:

Should you find your alcohol tolerance level too high after a certain point and can no longer fast forward through time, which will be unavoidable after a period.... It will be time to shatter the veil by using alcohol as an incendiary device against the structure that houses this swirling mass known as the Reality Distortion Bubble. You will know when the Reality Distortion Bubble reveals itself, cloaked in the flag and cross, spewing fascist rhetoric.

Be sure to waste as much American whiskey as possible in the process of undertaking in this eventual, inevitable and arduous task.

All good and bad things come to an end, you should know this by now, inshallah. :twisted:

The Previous thread can be found here.

Here's to 7 more slow, torturous years of this insanity if we aren't lucky enough to be vaporized off this floating chunk of dust suspended in space. It's been a month. :cheers:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
drat planned obsolescence, back in my day threads lasted longer than a trump cabinet pick

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Turdfuzz posted:

yall can post n post but i still aint gonna read em

im becoming illiterate to stand with our president :911:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

i missed being on that list for both threads by like 200 posts, :sad:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

triple sulk posted:

is this the new trump thread

check da op

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

rudatron posted:

the old thread had to be closed because it was encroaching the schwarzschild radius of shitposts

and the only gaping hole allowed in the US in donald trump

the shitposts must be free

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/APSouthRegion/status/833789395908042753
TRUUUMPPPP

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Chris James 2 posted:

I can't loving believe they're deporting the frigging pandas now

what's next, the fr*ggin gay frogs

drat You Press Secretary Alex Jones

first they make the frogs gay, then say gay frogs have gotta go!!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Schnorkles posted:

i don't actually live in California, I just rely on it financially.

yikes

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

proof of concept posted:

instead of doing work I am watching the movie Better Off Dead and posting in threads about President Donald Trump

thats a great movie

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/833850942948716544
crfazy to find myself always cheering for the deep state these days

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

zen death robot posted:

im gonna hide the page numbers on this thread just so no one bothers with teh epic page 69 poo poo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

cheers, updated!

Also, we have to incrementally bring back some of the things from the old thread okay. It's a process, you have to work within the system, the mods and IKs and

youre uh, "bringing it back" huh

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

the cardboard president

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Epic High Five posted:

alternate idea - make EVERY page 69

Does the 69 page open by itself and let you use it at will?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
wordfilter 69 to 68

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
its 1 egg, how much could it cost, $10??

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
every new thread I like to briefly believe I have reached a new timelien too where trump isnt president

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/EricThurm/status/833780657780322304

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
i ordered a new phone but it is backordered for a month so im just hoping my current phone doesnt die until then

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

listen some people just wanna read the forums on their galaxy S running on android froyo

i miss the old days when webtv was bannable

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

nice pixel

ty I got the XL black :pervert:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Wait, trump gets to be president AND shadow President? Just gently caress all the checks and balances I guess

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Never buy macs

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Admiral Ray posted:

look if any of us were good with money we wouldn't have paid real money that could have gone towards burritos to get on this site

In terms of investment vs return the 40 or whatever dollars I spent on SA is some of the best ever and that's including drugs

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:3:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

if you own the 13in macbook pro with touch bar you deserve ridicule

Oh I own a 13in touch bar alright

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Android has open design so I'm sure you can always get a *giggle* one plus *stifles laughter* headphone jack

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Make Somalia great again also

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Corny posted:

anyways how long until we get to the sex page

How can sex page be real if sex isn't real

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I see wireless charging becoming way less of a priority if any of the dozen new battery technologies actually takes off, especially if it's super capacitors with decent energy density that can be charged in 30s

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

any super battery is a bomb so gl taking it on a plane

Solid state lithium batteries aren't even flammable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Idk I kind of look forward to the time I can have my toaster automatically shitpost about me making bagels instead of me having to do it manually

• Locked thread