Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hello friend, have this hat that says "Your country is poo poo, make it better!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Baloogan posted:

my xps m1330 loving overheated like a bitch all the loving time

im now rolling on an overpriced alienware and lovin it :3:

i had to use one of those cooling stands/pads for that

whatever i wasn't exactly playing games on it anyway

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

#Cabinet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Admiral Ray posted:

that sounds like a virus.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Baloogan posted:

i love that i could hit someone's anyone's questionmark and get a meltdown

jokes on you I'm always melting down

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
anyways how long until we get to the sex page

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

man that was a great beard

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this song was soooo good. after 9/11 my friends and i woudl listen to it to get hyped for paintball

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i can just imagine that guy that gave them the hat making reference to the 50's being a better time and the somali guy just staring at him, unsure whether to attack now or when he isn't looking.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
somalia's new president/PM/whatever works/worked as a compliance officer in buffalo, ny

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
As time goes on and the demands of life take hold I find myself posting less and less in these threads. Perhaps as we grow older our tastes change and our outlooks mature.

Actually I've just been playing a lot of FFXV and it loving rules

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

in

beard w a gpblim!!!!!!!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Corny posted:

How can sex page be real if sex isn't real

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't ever see wireless charging becoming a big thing, especially with however Apple will implement it bc they will also remove the charging port

"Do you like to use your phone while it is charging?" is a pretty big dealbreaker, and if you're snapping something onto the phone to connect it to a wall then it's not actually loving wireless is it

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Did pissman trump do a thing todsy or was the gay pedophile man the main event

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Wolfsheim posted:

As time goes on and the demands of life take hold I find myself posting less and less in these threads. Perhaps as we grow older our tastes change and our outlooks mature.

Actually I've just been playing a lot of FFXV and it loving rules

nice, nice fygm-ism!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

How can sex page be real if sex isn't real

You are mistaken, friend

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

I don't ever see wireless charging becoming a big thing, especially with however Apple will implement it bc they will also remove the charging port

"Do you like to use your phone while it is charging?" is a pretty big dealbreaker, and if you're snapping something onto the phone to connect it to a wall then it's not actually loving wireless is it

proprietary wireless charging protocol for the big bucks

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Wolfsheim posted:

Did pissman trump do a thing todsy or was the gay pedophile man the main event

He pissed all over California and it's now flooded with piss

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

proprietary wireless charging protocol for the big bucks

"It's exaclty the same as what you're used to, but way bigger and heavier, and extra/replacement chargers cost $60 instead of $2"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

if its somethinf wrird like clamped to or magnet onto yr phones exterior then you can still charge ane use

im tellin you they want glass butt lozenge

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

wireless charging will still be lightning

usbc for nintendont only

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i always wonder wtf is happening in the sewers when i see floods

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

"It's exaclty the same as what you're used to, but way bigger and heavier, and extra/replacement chargers cost $60 instead of $2"

People will still buy it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i always wonder wtf is happening in the sewers when i see floods

oh baloogan tis is one of the five you-est posts eber :glomp:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
like, manholes are sorta airtight (otherwise you would smell sewer!)
some gotta pop up after enough water is on them (and the pressure below builds)

i would not want to be above a poo poo geiser when it pops!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

wireless charging will still be lightning

usbc for nintendont only

They wouldn't switch to wireless being standard unless they also removed the lightning port

If people have the option to just use whatever they have laying around then the monetization aspect just isn't there, and Apple products are designed around selling overpriced accessories

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I see wireless charging becoming way less of a priority if any of the dozen new battery technologies actually takes off, especially if it's super capacitors with decent energy density that can be charged in 30s

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

I see wireless charging becoming way less of a priority if any of the dozen new battery technologies actually takes off, especially if it's super capacitors with decent energy density that can be charged in 30s

any super battery is a bomb so gl taking it on a plane

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

is this stephen schwartz's attempt at not getting recalled like all of the other obama-appointed ambassadors

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

People will still buy it

Yeah probably. There's $1000 versions of the iPad that apparently people buy

At that point, what the gently caress

a revolution in batteries will be a kick in the rear end of just about every field of electronics tbh, it's been the limiting factor for ages now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tbh i think that would jusr accelrate porject butt lozenge because they dont have to worry a charginf splution you can use in bed while atill phone-usin they just need you to put down yr phone for 30s

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

any super battery is a bomb so gl taking it on a plane

Solid state lithium batteries aren't even flammable

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i lust for precious mineral criminality

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i just braved the rain and winds of the bay area to return home from making a presentation of the partial birth abortion ban of 2003. still very windy!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ty samsung rep

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Considering that tech and computers is my bread and butter, it's astonishing just how much I distrust anything new and how hard I cling to old stuff

I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting older and my needs are changing, or if we've just reached a point where I feel like everything I could possibly need technology for in my day to day life is handled already with the devices I already own and all new advancements are of dubious use

Like nobody is making new ovens anymore, we're in the age of 8,000 single-use kitchen implements

Also I refuse to participate in the Internet of Things

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Corny posted:

what is sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im no sviebtust but any reservoir of energy volatile enough to use as an rlectrical piwer dource seems like ot should be able to bexome a bomb w/o prohibitive effirt

• Locked thread