Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/834050590640533505

Every chance I get I'm denouncing Anti-Semitism. I do it all the time. My advisors are even like, "Hey Prez, we've got some big stuff to deal with, can we knock it off with defending the Jews for just one day?", and I just slowly shake my head.

look at token standing beside trump

because of course token would be there

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

those two freak me out

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol if any country believes a word that comes out of trump's/pence's mouth. the only real truth is that of Bannon and Miller

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zeal posted:

i wonder how much federal money it cost for the secret service to guard uday and qusay through that dubai hotel opening

how many days was it? i hear its roughly 1mill a day to guard melania

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Truga posted:

lol tolerant left

I love it when someone brings up the tolerance paradox. Here's some cold hard tolerance: After world war 2, nazis were executed, thrown into caves in a forest or buried and cemented in chalk mines in mind blowing numbers everywhere around europe, and nobody batted an eye. Where I'm from people still find human bones in mass graves in random places around the country from that time every two or three years. And now the political atmosphere is again getting ripe for this kind of bullshit to happen again. Probably in Russia this time, they're really doubling down on everything lovely right now, far harder than even Trump.

It's a really lovely thing to happen, nobody wants it to happen, but when you keep telling a group of people to stop making GBS threads on people at random for 10 years and they instead keep stepping their making GBS threads up, welp.

It's the ultimate result of any and every fascist movement in history, no matter how far back you go. Tolerant people aren't infinitely tolerant, and once you push too far, they'll push back. Unfortunately for the fascist, tolerant people are on average smarter than intolerant ones, and can read and understand weapon instructions beyond "pull trigger to kill".

unfortunately for the not fascists, often many the people who help overthrow the fascists also turn out to be fascists, because they weren't the correct kind of shitlord, but the process will repeat itself until they're diluted enough to not matter for a while

lol holy poo poo phanatic is a pedo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

tacodaemon posted:

hey, he got to go with his black friend to visit the museum where frederick douglass lives

his name is token

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

triple sulk posted:

i was trying to explain the milo defenders thing this morning to my wife and she got mad at me and kept implying they're a very small and vocal minority and i just don't think she really gets the current situation

you maerried a woman that likes milo.... you've got problems pal

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ArmZ posted:

:lol:

Since taking office four weeks ago, Trump has made six trips to the golf course. Sensitive to charges of hypocrisy on this issue, the White House has maneuvered to minimize coverage of these outings and to downplay how much time the president spends on the links.

A White House spokeswoman told multiple reporters on Sunday that Trump had played just “a couple of holes.” Then his partner, Rory McIlroy, told a golfing publication that they’d done a full round of 18. And there were pictures. The spokeswoman then acknowledged that she had misinformed the press corps. Trump, she said, had “intended” to golf just a couple of holes.

literally nothing that comes out of this admin can be trusted

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zegermans posted:

Is that DACA guy who totally just volunteered to ICE on his way out the door that he was an active gang member and so they just were ~forced~ to detain him still being held?

i bet that he has already been deported

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Addamere posted:

im a complete :goonsay: so i have a deluxe cheeseburger, SMALL fries and SMALL chocolate frosty

there was a whole summer when i was in highschool where i would eat nothing but wendy's chili

id even add extra extra cheese to it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

now post the real pictures of these

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MaxxBot posted:

I guess we've moved beyond milk as a white supremacist symbol and on to... water?

https://twitter.com/scofieldsdelena/status/834033833058111488

lol camo backpack

and the varsity preppy jacket thing but with a giant "UNITES STATES ARMY something something something"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mister magpie posted:

probably in ROTC

if youre gonna go the milsurp chich road at least do it right. that weird amalgamation of varsity preppy thing and attempt at milsurp chic is kinda funny tho

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Feminasty Slut posted:

yeah there's plenty of good reasons to hate white people but I'm not sold on the water jug.

who gives a poo poo about the jug? were talking about his varsity jacket but really its a sweater and camo backpack

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

if cspam had a library itd have like 30 dogeared copies of dune, four copues of god-emperor of dune,a copy of dune messiah, and a post it w "gently caress brian herbet" writtrn on it

jokes on you my library is filled with horus heresy novels :smug:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BUSH 2112 posted:

you know, i was gonna say the cat is trump and the dog is clinton, but the dog actually managed to break the glass ceiling so idk

yeah its a door not ceiling

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
good god that indian journalist is some super mush brain idiot

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
jesus gently caress this loving mush brain

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
anyone able to confirm the adm howard stuff spicey is talking about?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
nice 99 is just one upside down 9 away from 69

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Feminasty Slut posted:

give all the retards coal jobs so they get black lung and die. bing bong so simple.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

eonwe posted:

nah i believe that she said it, I just honestly don't remember hearing about that a lot, and it seems like an important thing to discuss

i kind it funny that "coal jobs" has become this national crises for everyone becasue so much of america depends on mining coal rite? rite? rite?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
just loving lol at rurals

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.COAL.RT.ZS?locations=US

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

speaking of coal, every should go watch october sky right now

its february

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
hell yeah its the intro courses page

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
itd be cool to find out the origin on how george soros became the boogey man to republicans

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

tacodaemon posted:

wapo updated the front page of their website (desktop version) to add "Democracy Dies in Darkness" under the logo at the top

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

eat poo poo army families you fuckers voted for this

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

inshallah, then it'll fluctuate from not mattering to mattering

seriously, there's gonna be widespread riots and protests because people can't just do this anymore.

Trump with that tweet probably just gave them ammo and energy to get super rip poo poo pissed. It's almost like a taunting goad.

what tweet you talkin bout?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BarronsArtGallery posted:

when the guillotine finally rolls down Wall St

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8zsE5zdlsQ

you guys are inpiring me to binge watch the entire BSG series now. i will be fast forwarding past the ham handed political bits though

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

God drat I'd forgotten about this, her reaction was loving priceless.

He is such a loving rear end in a top hat

clip? link? timestamp?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BarronsArtGallery posted:

realtalk -- when the guillotine is in front of Goldman, are you going to wear a poncho while begging for the blood spray to hit you or will you be sans poncho?

funnel into a wine bottle

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

she and that whole room voted trump, gently caress em.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

im being real honest here. if they get hosed because of trump's policies i will not give a gently caress ever. they chose this outcome and they deserve all the poo poo that is coming their way.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mlmp08 posted:

drat, was this a Trump voters only event?

"leaning trump" is a cop out for "im voting trump regardless of what your answer is because BENGHAZI/EMAILS"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Von Sloneker posted:

no idea what this means but here's to imminently dashed expectations of one kind or another

https://twitter.com/20committee/status/834195785273184256

means nothing

this fucker is full of hot air

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Baloogan posted:

fantastic sci fi

im even down with their magic space engines just to move the plot along

i now hate the expanse because peckerwood here likes it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

back alley handjobs?????

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Trash Trick posted:

That's really sad. Don't relish in people suffering for their own ignorance.

im not relishing in it. i am literally saying i will not feel sorry for them at all.

my i will not waste my time on people that would rather cut off their own arms tout of spite or willful ignorance

I feel sorry for immgrants and muslims that are geting poo poo on by trump's policies and will do what i can to help them. trump voters? no, gently caress no.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Feb 22, 2017

• Locked thread